Your Older Brother Has "The Talk" With Them

Request: Your older (adopted) brother is the anti-Christ but isn't evil and doesn't want to harm humanity, he is really sweet and caring. He had the 'older brother talk' with the Seeds about hurting you.

I hope I did this right!

Joseph Seed-

Joseph knew about who/what your brother was, you had sat him down a while ago and talked to him about it. He was surprisingly understanding, after you explained that your brother was actually a really nice person and only ever wanted to do good and to help others. Joseph had never really spoke to your brother about it, but you both knew that he was accepting and understanding. Your brother had visited a few times but now saw that your relationship was getting serious so he decided to give him "the talk" after you left the room. Of course Joseph was a little threatened by the anti-Christ but he knew that your brother wouldn't hurt him without a very good reason. "I promise, I would never hurt Y/N in anyway" Joseph promised, he was actually fond of your brother and would like his approval. Your brother was pretty confident that Joseph would never willingly harm you but he wanted to give him the warning anyway. 

Jacob Seed-

Jacob knew about who your brother was but was never concerned about it, it never bothered him, it just intrigued him if anything. There was always some tension between Jacob and your brother because neither of them were intimidated by the other. Your brother had come to visit you and Jacob and when you left them alone, naively thinking that everything would be find. That's when your brother tried to give Jacob "the talk", basically saying that if Jacob hurt you he would kill him. Obviously Jacob refused to be intimidated by anyone, even the anti-Christ himself. "If I hurt Y/N, you wouldn't have to kill me" Jacob deadpanned with a straight face, definitely surprising your brother. Even though the soldiers response was rather dark, your brother knew that Jacob would never purposely hurt you in anyway. 

John Seed-

John was hesitant to meet your brother after you had told him about your brother being  the anti-Christ, you didn't really blame him to be honest. John finally warmed up to the idea of meeting your brother. Your brother didn't like John at first but they warmed up to each other and became decent friends after a while. Later into your relationship with John, your brother waited for you to leave the room and gave John "the talk", he threatened that if John ever hurt you, if he ever cheated on you, his life wouldn't be worth living. "I am very well aware that my life wouldn't be worth living without Y/N, I love them and can assure you that I couldn't never hurt them" John promised your brother, and your brother could see that John was offended and getting angry that your brother would even suggest that he would hurt you. Your brother saw exactly how devoted John was to you.

Faith Seed-

When Faith learnt about who your brother really was, she had some questions and you assured her that he was one of the most caring people that you have ever met. Once she was confident and certain that your brother was a good person despite being the anti-Christ, she actually suggested that you should invite him over so that she can meet him. After a few meetings your brother decided to give Faith "the talk", you had left the room, of course thinking that everything would be fine. Your brother already knew that she was the sweetest person that either of you have met so wasn't too hard on her. "I swear that I would never hurt Y/N, they are everything to me" Faith assured your brother. He already knew that she was loyal to you but that look in her eyes and the sound of her voice made him certain that she loved you.

Requests?