Prologue

(Miyoko's POV)

We we're seven when we first met each other she was the next door neighbour and I'm new to the neighbourhood, she was always been kind, shy and friendly until that day that changed him completely. He was the sole survivor of the flight 506 plane accident 498 people died including his parents and little sister, he was in a coma for 6 months by the time he woke up, he's love one's are already buried and he can't remember anything. Since his parent's was an orphan he had no one no relatives to take care of him, not even the neighbours that know their family for a long time doesn't want the burden to take care of him, I pleaded my parents to adopt him but at that time we we're in dire situation as well, even if we want to we legally can't. So he was send to a local orphanage he was there for 2 weeks when he left and disappeared for 13 years I've wonder why he left, how he is and what he's doing.

Until a month ago, I was surprised when I saw him enrolling to the community college I'm attending he was smiling just like when we're young he might not remember me but I can't forget that smile that always lift me up when I was down, always encouraging me, always helping me. The kindness he showed when we're kids deeply engraved in my heart. It made me the person I am now. Meeting him again, I wouldn't waste this opportunity to show gratitude for what he did.

(Minamino's POV)

One Bright spring day...

For the past 3 months I worked as the acting manager of a crazy amusement park called Amagi Brilliant Park I could share the craziness of the crew who work there and the park itself but it'll take me a new spin-off novel of that story so I'm going to make it brief I manage to make a few changes, fixed most the rides they offer and manage to get their target for that month I was underpaid not even enough to get myself to college but I had a fun experience it was crazy but it's fun working with them.

I resigned properly they even through a small party for me so that's that last time I heard of Ms.Sento is she transferred in some exclusive school to hunt I mean look for the new manager, I'd say good luck to whoever it was.

I have been attending a community-university for a month now.

I'm inside a college cafeteria everything's calm until...

??? "A truck smashed into your room!?

"Not so loud" as i panicked trying to maintain composure while this mysterious unknown girl must heard me mumbling loudly....

Oh yeah i forgot to introduce myself my name is Minamino Kitagami , just your average college student struggling to balance my existence and the fight between me and life , for obvious reasons life is winning and keeps fucking me ...gradually....

After I resigned I rent a room which is better than my last room, the house old couple who own the house is really nice they were like the grandparent and I'm like a grandson they never had. But a 10 wheeler suddenly literally rolled out of nowhere and destroyed the room I'm renting good thing they we're out at that time so no one got hurt except me because I was sleeping soundly at that time, and the next thing I knew is I was lying on a bedroom hospital.

"You, you're okay right ?" as she ask while giving me this petty look and a bit smirk on her smile..

By the way she's Miyoko Neyane my long lost childhood friend so long and lost in fact I don't remember her we met when I enrolled here she was a bit excited when she recognized me and told me that I knew her since we were 5 and I was in an accident had an amnesia that's why I don't remember her from way back when.

It's kinda funny to know someone you just met who supposed to more about you in the past.

"Oh sure i'm ok , i been alone all my life,since i was 7 , working my ass off every waking day , and now my room ..if you call that a room had been miraculously struck by a truck....and the fact that i'm living in a urban area surrounded by building and houses larger than the house that i'm renting my room is , what are the chances that a semi' would crash into it..." a bit sarcastic here...

"Well gee wizz , sorry i ask , yeesh...your story's like straight out of a manga or something."

"Or straight out of Wattpad.."

"What's a wattpad ?!" as she asks perplexedly...

"Never mind...so what are you doing here?"