2 | L is for Luigi, Not Wah.

Chapter 2 L is for Luigi, Not Wah.

"We are almost there guys! Look alive!" X screamed at (Y/N)'s and SMG4's faces. "Ugh, taking a nap was a bad idea." (Y/N) muttered. "TOLD YOU!" SMG4 screamed. "No, it's not X's screaming in faces, it's the fact that my head was getting hurt in my sleep. Like the feeling your head is spinning but is also getting beat by a turned on egg beater." (Y/N) stated the feeling. "This is why you don't fall asleep in the first place, (Y/N)," X said. "But that's important!" (Y/N) complained. "I don't," SMG4 said. "Neither do I" X replied. "You 2 boys need your beauty sleep otherwise your gonna end up like my friend.

"They didn't sleep?" "Yep and they kept waking up at random times." (Y/N) stated. "Wow, must be pretty tiring to get through the day for them," X said, petting his cat. "Speaking of your cat, did you ever think of a name for it yet?" SMG4 asked. "No, not particularly," X replied. "What about Y? Like in algebra you use x n' y for a formula. Plus the names are pretty close to each other." (Y/N) suggested. "You know what? That actually sounds smart." X said. "Who knew you remember 7 and 8th algebra?" SMG4 said. "Yea who knew, 4." (Y/N) repeated.

After all that, everyone landed in front of the castle doors. "Thanks for the ride!" X shouted with Y meowing. "Wait, what about their powers?" (Y/N) asked. The wizard snapped his fingers and everyone's powers were gone. "Aw man, I wish I had some spaghetti eating powers!" Mario complained. "I think that already exists for you Mario" SMG4 patted him on the shoulder and chuckled. "Well, it was nice meeting you!" Meggy chirped.

They all waved goodbye and decided to head into the castle after saying bye to Enzo and X. They all walked in and the first thing they saw was Peach's crown in the middle of the main room. Everyone gasped in shock. Well, except Mario. He wasn't really that shocked. "C'mon! She could be fine. She probably accidentally left it there when Bowser kidnapped her." Mario pushed the sighting aside to go get spaghetti. "Maybe Luigi knows where he went!" Meggy said. "Is someone going to figure out what happened to Peach though? Maybe 3 of us should stay here, just so we can track everything." (Y/N) stated. Anxiety rushing through them. "Sure, (Y/N), SMG4 and Boopkins can stay here and figure out anything, like clues on where she went. While me, Bob, and Mario try and see if we can find Luigi." Meggy stated. Everyone nodded and decided to head with their group.

"Okay, so does anybody have something to identify prints, like a blacklight or something?" (Y/N) asked. "Ooh Ooh, I Do!" Boopkins chirped and handed it over. "(Y/N), what do you need a blacklight for?" SMG4 asked. "It's easier to find prints with a blacklight since this floor can scan that." (Y/N) replied. "How did you know that?" "I read the MKGM, Mushroom Kingdom Guide for Murder." Boopkins and SMG4 nodded while (Y/N) scanned the floor. "Hmm, that's weird... There are no footprints." "Maybe they were wearing Black-light proof shoes?" Boopkins suggested. "Maybe.. but those don't exist yet," SMG4 replied to Boopkins statement. "SMG4's right, those aren't a thing yet. Hmmm... Maybe...." (Y/N) started. "Maybe they turned them into something..." "Like what?" SMG4 asked. "Like a T-Pose Zombie or something, but those mushrooms are rare to find." (Y/N) stated. "Oh."

"GUYS GUYS GUYS!!!" Bob shouted running down the stairs, falling as he went. "What is it, Bob?" Fishy Boopkins asked. "We found a note along with Luigi's hat!" Bob started running back up the stairs. The 3 looked at each other and decided to follow Bob. Once they got to the top, the 3 all gasped. "What does the sign say?" SMG4 asked.

' Take your place

On your marks, get set go.

Once you get to the top where this note is,

Look outside the window. '

____________________________

The Halloween Special is going to be next so please be patient with this book.

It's going to be up on the Side Stories.

Once it's done, say goodbye Lizzy

Everyone flee, she's wasting her time.

Hurry.

(please don't leave, just a poem collage, you'll have to put together.)