♥ 6 ♥

Your POV

I slept well these weeks because of Hoseok. We've been hanging a lot lately.

The boys even suspected us that we're in a relationship. We're not, I think?

"Y/N? I want us to go to mom..." He said while I looked at him confused.

"Why? Don't you want us together? If we'll let mother know that we met, we can't be together, because we're twins." I said.

I'm also kind of confused of what am I to him. And it's crazy for us to be together because we're twins. Identical twins.

"I think we should have a break, Hoseok." I said while looking into his eyes, giving him a 'I'm serious' look to it.

"I think we should. We're twins, we can't be together." His words felt like knives that stabbed my heart.

-------------

"Jungkook!" I called him by phone giggling but deep inside I'm crying.

"Noona, where are you?" He asked. I felt his worries by his tone.

"P-Pick me up, Jungkook." I commanded while sobbing.

"Are you crying? Noona, why are you crying?" I felt guilt in me because he made me feel special to him but I didn't notice it.

--------

Flashback

Jungkook's POV

It was late at night and I was peeking outside to see the rain drops. It looked so beautiful so I went outside.

I walked around the garden, when I saw a figure of a girl on the floor unconscious outside our gate.

I ran into her and saw it was Y/N.

"Noona?"

I reached her forehead to see if she's hot.

She is.

"Noona! You're hot!"

I picked her up in bridal style and walked inside our apartment.

I managed to change her wet clothes and I rested her on the couch.

I ran towards the kitchen to grab some soup that Jin-hyung made earlier and heated it.

I also grabbed some towel and wet it.

I ran into her and saw that she is sleeping so softly but she looked pale. I was so worried about her.

I placed the wet towel on her forehead.

I grabbed some sticky notes and wrote.

"Here is some soup for you, Jagiya~

- J"

I sticked it to the bowl where the soup was and turned to her.

"Please don't be sick, don't make me so worried about you, noona~"

I leaned into her and pecked her lips

"Goodnight~"

----------

Morning

"Jungkook, did Hoseok did this? He's so sweet." She said as she was holding the bowl and the sticky note that I wrote for her.

She didn't know it was me. She thought it was Hoseok. Because of the 'J', she called him 'J-Hobi'. F*, I should've put 'JK' not 'J'

End of flashback
-----------

Your POV

"Are you at the bar?" He asked.

"Just pick me up!"

3 minutes later

"Noona? What happened to you?" He asked.

I smiled.

"Let's go home."

------------

"Noona~ You should not drink..." He said while giving his aegyo.

"Sorry~" I said said while I felt some tears flowing in my cheeks.

I pulled him close and hugged him. I cried and cried. Thinking about Hoseok who wants to give up on me and Jungkook whose always there for me.

"Sorry, Jungkook." I said while giving him a apologetic look.

"Noona~"

"Jungk-" I was about to say something but I felt something soft pecked in my lips. He kissed me.

"Noona? Do you know that I like you?" He confessed.

"Y-You do?" I didn't know that it's true. I knew about it, but I've always think of it as a rumor in my mind.

"I-I..."

"Noona, I know that you don't--" I cut him off.

"I like you too." I confessed. Rebound...

"R-Really?"

"Yes, really." I smiled at him and pecked his lips.

----------

We head home while holding hands.

"Naseok?" I almost jumped when I heard a familiar voice called me by my real name. Of course I didn't want for Jungkook to know who I am yet, so I didn't mind the voice.

"Hoseok-hyung? Who is Naseok?" I heard Jungkook asked Hoseok.

Hoseok grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me inside this storage room thingy.

He knew that I was drunk.

"What do you think you are doing?" Hoseok almost yelled at me but he kept his voice down so no one would hear.

"Nothing, duh." I answered.

Hoseok's POV

I hate seeing her like this. She's hurt, and it's because of me.

"Leave me alone!" She tried to escape in my grip but she couldn't because she's weak.

"I said leave me alone!" She yelled at the top of her lungs. I still love her, with all my heart. But, we're twins.

"Leave m-" I cut her off by kissing her in her soft lips.

She tried to break the kiss but it didn't work. I continued to kiss her.

Then, she kicked me in the balls!

"Argh!" I yelled in pain.

"We're twins, we can't be together." She said before she walked out.

It hurts.

---------

Your POV

"Jungkook!" I ran into his arms.

"Noona? What happened?" He asked.

I have to tell him, he deserves to know the truth. Everyone deserves to know the truth.

"I have to tell you something." I sighed before I start.

-----------

A/N

So I haven't been able to update a chapter yesterday so here is it!