These Years Even Pigs can Speak Human?

Reportedly, the current trip by the Feng family to Pu Du Temple to offer incense would be the largest ever. Aside from Feng Fen Dai, all who were present yesterday, were present now. Even the injured Chen shi and Feng Zi Hao were present. Feng Jin Yuan happened to be on his day off, so he could go along with them.

When Feng Yu Heng reached the Feng manor's main gate, some strong grannies were in the process of carrying Chen shi in to the carriage. Following closely behind them were Yu Luo, Man Xi and Bao Tang.

Today, she had brought Wang Chuan with her. Huang Quan was together with Zi Rui and granny Sun was walking with Yao shi. Qing Yu remained behind with eunuch Zhang to continue their auditing. The other two first rate maidservants were left behind to tend to the house.

Their group was split in to two carriages. Feng Yu Heng specifically went to sit with granny Sun and Yao shi. Zi Rui was sent to sit with An shi and Xiang Rong.

Pu Du Temple was forty li away outside of the capital halfway up a hill. If the carriage traveled at a constant pace, it would take roughly four to six hours.

The people of the Feng family had been fussing about all night. Getting in the carriages, they quickly became drowsy and fell asleep. Feng Yu Heng saw that the area under Yao shi's eyes were dark and advised her: "Mother, take a nap for a while."

Yao shi instead shook her head, showing her unwillingness. From time to time, she would lift the curtain and look outside, "I am worried about Zi Rui. I worry that he will cause trouble for concubine mother An."

"Zi Rui is very responsible." She pulled back the hand Yao shi used to lift the curtain, "There is no need for mother to worry. If concubine mother An couldn't handle Zi Rui, how could she have raised Xiang Rong to be so good."

"That's right." Granny Sun agreed: "Concubine mother An has always been a peaceful person. She has always treated second young master well."

Yao shi sighed, "I know her personality is good, but so many things have happened recently at the manor. I worry that Zi Rui will feel uncomfortable." She looked at Feng Yu Heng and said: "You don't know this, but when you did not return yesterday, Fen Dai and Zi Hao said some absolutely terrible things, and Zi Rui rebuked them on the spot. I worry that he will cause his brother and sisters to become hostile. But Xiang Rong is a good child."

Not waiting for Feng Yu Heng to speak, granny Sun went ahead and console her: "Our second young master is also a very understanding and good child. How could he not recognize who treats him well and who treats him poorly? Furthermore, every child is the same. They will say something one day then forget about it the next. They will not seek revenge."

Feng Yu Heng lightly laughed and asked granny Sun: "Granny Sun really understand a child's feelings. Your age is getting up there, I do not know if you have a child or grandchild?"

Hearing this question, granny Sun was not prepared and was quite startled. Even Yao shi felt it; however, she did not find it strange. Instead she consoled her: "Granny, A-Heng does not know anything. Do not blame her." Then turning to Feng Yu Heng, she explained: "Granny Sun's only son and daughter-in-law passed away together many years ago. They died together in a fire."

Feng Yu Heng displayed a sad expression and apologized: "A-Heng did not know this. Granny please do not blame me." Thinking for a moment, she asked another question: "Then did they leave behind a grandchild?"

Granny Sun shook her head, "No, they did not." Her expression was incredibly unnatural.

Yao shi took it as her remembering her son and did not think anything of it. Feng Yu Heng, however, took in everything that she saw and remembered it. She had always felt that granny Sun's hidden master could not be someone of the Feng family, so who could it be? Could it be the Chen family? Perhaps she could find herself a clue.