Is Your Name Feng Chen Yu or Chen Chen Yu?

When Feng Chen Yu arrived, she had heard about the situation from granny Zhao. Although she did her best to slow down her pace, to buy herself some time to think, she still did not know what to do when she arrived at Shu Ya courtyard.

She did not know why the matriarch had called for her? Could it be she wanted her to move out of Jin Yu courtyard and give it to Feng Yu Heng? This was the worst possible outcome Feng Chen Yu had considered.

"Greetings to the eldest young miss." When Chen Yu entered, An shi and Han shi took the initiative and stood up. Han shi did not even dare look at Feng Chen Yu. At times like this, she felt it best to distance herself from Chen Yu. Regardless of how this eldest young miss developed, she first had to survive the present.

"The two concubine mothers need not stand on ceremony." Chen Yu maintained her kind character, superficially greeting An shi and Han shi. Seeing both of them rise, she faced the matriarch and bowed, "Chen Yu greets grandmother."

"Quickly get up." The matriarch had granny Zhao help Chen Yu get up, "Sit before speaking." Regardless of how much she disliked Chen shi, this granddaughter, in the matriarch's eyes, was slipping behind Feng Yu Heng. Feng Yu Heng was currently very impressive, but she could not offend Feng Chen Yu, as she would be the hope of the Feng family's future. Whether the Feng clan could make a full rise depended entirely on Feng Chen Yu.

"For what reason did grandmother call Chen Yu here, did something happen?" Chen Yu sat beside Feng Yu Heng and asked the matriarch, "I heard about some details from granny Zhao, but Chen Yu does not understand. Mother is currently at Pu Du Nunnery praying for the fortune of the Feng family. Grandmother calling Chen Yu here is for what reason?"

Her meaning was very clear. You have already thrown my mother out, so you won't be asking me to return the money, right? I am a girl who has not married out of the family yet, so where would I get money?

The matriarch obviously did not think of it this way. She could treat Chen Yu well, but she definitely could not tolerate Chen shi, let alone forgive the Chen family. On the ride back from Pu Du Temple, Feng Jin Yuan told her many things about the Chen family. Only then did she find out what had truly happened that night, but it had already been taken care of by one of Feng Yu Heng's experts; however, the Chen family, which had hired assassins, became absolutely detested by the matriarch.

"Since Chen Yu already knows of this matter, grandmother will be direct. That money was not put in to the manor's funds by your mother. I have checked the accounts for the manor's funds, and they are very clear. Since she is at the nunnery and can not return, Chen Yu, you will contact the Chen family. The money that Chen shi embezzled will be returned by the Chen family. The total comes to two hundred thousand taels, which must be delivered to the Feng manor within three days. Not a cent should be missing."

"What?" Feng Chen Yu never thought that the matriarch would have the Chen family repay the money. For a while, she stood in surprise, "Grandmother's words sincere?"

The matriarch also became a little unhappy. She merely wanted for the Chen family to repay the money Chen shi had embezzled, so why did this granddaughter react in this way?

"Indeed, they are sincere." The matriarch calmed her expression, "Chen Yu, you are still young and have no married out. You have never worried about a housewife's duties, so you naturally do not know the rules of this area. Who did Chen shi give the embezzled money to, the Chen family should understand. Now they should return that money to the Feng family. That's right, you have some uncles that have not said anything."

"But mother is one of Feng family's people! She married in to the Feng family, so she is one of Feng family's people. Even if she did something wrong and wasted money, it should not fall on the Chen family to repay it."