A-Heng, Domineering!

Imperial daughter Qing Le suddenly turned her head and immediately saw Feng Yu Heng, a hint of resentment drifted over.

"Who did I take it for, so it was the Feng family's small daughter of a concubine." Qing Le's words were full of disdain: "One bowl is thirty thousand, small concubine's daughter, how did you come up with this cost?"

Feng Yu Heng folded her arms over her chest and stared at imperial daughter Qing Le, saying: "Well well, so it was the imperial daughter. One dress is ten thousand, imperial daughter, how did you come up with this cost?"

"How can you care how this imperial daughter came up with it!" Qing Le placed her hands on her hips then pointed at Feng Yu Heng, saying: "Little concubine's daughter, you have seen this imperial daughter, yet you do not kneel and greet me. Is this how you were taught in the Feng family?"

"Oh!" Hearing these words, Xuan Tian Ge stepped in, "A non-related imperial daughter has seen this one, yet why does she not kneel?"1

Qing Le finally saw Xuan Tian Ge, who had been standing behind Feng Yu Heng. She could not help but frown. Although they were both imperial daughters, their significance definitely different. The other side was a proper daughter of the Xuan clan, while her own father was simply conferred the title of royalty later on. Furthermore, he did not have any power. Now that Xuan Tian Ge had rebuked her, it really made her feel embarrassed.

Following Xuan Tian Ming's words, Feng Tian Yu and Ren Xi Feng, both of whom were also standing in the back, also came forward. Feng Tian Yu said: "A-Heng might be the a concubine's daughter in the Feng family, but I am the Feng family's daughter to the first wife. Might I ask this imperial daughter, is there anything you would like to say to prime minister Feng's manor?"

Ren Xi Feng also spoke up: "My General Ping Xi2 manor would also like to hear imperial daughter Qing Le's advice. Or I could have my father make a trip to Ding An palace to hear what Lord Ding An has to say. Bai Fu Rong is our sister. No matter what sort of family she has, we will all support her. As for A-Heng, even if she is the daughter of a concubine in the Feng family, you had best not forget, she is the future official princess of Prince Yu."

Feng Yu Heng suddenly smiled. Covering her mouth, she giggled then turned her head towards the sisters by her side and said: "Imperial daughter, people of importance forget many things. Not being able to remember is normal, but it is ok. I will have Xuan Tian Ming set fire to Ding An palace later to remind imperial daughter Qing Le. Imperial daughter, there is no need to be polite, Xuan Tian Ming will not find it bothersome."

The way she casually used Prince Yu's name naturally made it clear to everyone nearby that this couple was clearly in a loving relationship after being engaged. Imperial daughter Qing Le was so angry that her liver felt as though it were about to explode, but the people before her were not ones that she could easily offend. With nowhere to vent her anger, she saw the waiter on the ground and kicked forward.

But as she raised her foot, she suddenly felt something hit her knee. The pain caused her entire leg to feel numb. The foot that was raised also stopped in midair.

She turned her head and found that it was Feng Yu Heng who had thrown a spoon at her leg. She did not know why the force behind it was so strong. It was like a rock had been smashed on her leg, which made her leg sore.

Qing Le was unhappy. Even if she could not raise her leg, she still had hands. Bending at the waist, she picked up the waiter from the ground by the collar and slapped him twice across the face.

The waiter cried from the pain, but he could not afford to offend this imperial daughter, so he silently cried with grief.

Imperial daughter Qing Le felt a little better after hitting him and pushed the waiter away. She turned her head back and looked provocatively at Feng Yu Heng.