Play the Zither for the Servants

At this time, the song and dance resumed, but the people's eyes could were no longer on those extremely beautiful dancers. They were all guessing what exactly Prince Chun, Xuan Tian Hua, was saying to the Feng family's second young miss. The relaxed nature of their conversation made everyone envious.

In reality, Xuan Tian Hua was actually asking Feng Yu Heng: "Why does your table not even have a cup of tea?"

Feng Yu Heng replied in a matter of fact manner: "We are disliked I guess." Thinking about it, this was only the second time she had met Xuan Tian Hua, yet they had naturally become quite close. Xuan Tian Hua with his innate sense of distance did not cause any disturbance between them. She called him seventh brother in a very justified and natural way.

Xuan Tian Hua pushed the cup of tea that a servant brought to Feng Yu Heng then poured another cup for Feng Xiang Rong.

Xiang Rong did not think Xuan Tian Hua would take note of her and became panicked for a moment. When she received the cup of tea, her hands were trembling.

Feng Yu Heng helplessly held her forehead, "Xiang Rong, show some fighting spirit for me."

Xiang Rong sadly bowed her head. She also wanted to show some fighting spirit, but in the face of Xuan Tian Hua, she could not find any.

Xuan Tian Hua, however, did not feel anything about it. His face still held a warm smile, making Xiang Rong feel her cheeks grow more and more red.

Feng Yu Heng felt that she, herself, should say something to break this awkward atmosphere, thus she asked Xuan Tian Hua: "Celebrating Princess Ding An's birthday, is that something the princes take turns doing? This year, it just happened to be your turn?"

Xuan Tian Hua shook his head, his voice becoming lighter, "It isn't based on turns. It's that nobody wants to come, but somebody needs to act as a representative, so I came." Finishing his explanation, he continued: "Ming'er wanted me to tell you that this Princess Ding An's banquet is not very interesting. If you want to see excitement, the mid-Autumn palace banquet will be better."

"I heard about it from Tian Ge." She sipped some tea and looked sideways. Feng Chen Yu had already arrived.

"Your Highness." Chen Yu had walked over in a bit of a hurry. When she stopped walking, she was still slightly panting. Without taking account of the atmosphere, she greeted Xuan Tian Hua.

Xuan Tian Hua nodded his head, his smile seemed to remain the same, "Eldest young miss Feng."

"Your Highness has no need to be so courteous. Just call me Chen Yu." Having a servant girl bring her a chair, Chen Yu sat down and specially shifted towards Xuan Tian Hua.

But Xuan Tian Hua clearly did not have any intention of talking to her, thus he continued his conversation with Feng Yu Heng, "From a young age, Tian Ge was just like Ming'er. They are both spirits who bring about disaster. Us elder brothers have cleaned up many of her messes."

Feng Yu Heng laughed, "Older brothers doting on younger sisters is something that should be done. Oh right, I saw seventh brother at Refined Deity Building the other day. It was the day I went to eat with Tian Ge, Fu Rong and company."

Xuan Tian Hua nodded, "I also saw you. Being able to support the family, you really are a good person." He was speaking about how she had sorted out Qing Le.

Not waiting for Feng Yu Heng to respond, Chen Yu interjected without a single feeling of being an outsider: "Second sister calls your Highness seventh brother! Then I will also naturally call you seventh brother. Seventh brother will not mind, right?"

Xuan Tian Hua was surprised and looked towards Feng Chen Yu, a puzzled expression leaked from his gaze "A-Heng calls me seventh brother because of her relation with Ming'er. Beneath this prince, there are only two younger brothers. Eldest young miss Feng means... You and my eighth brother..."