My Lord, Something Happened to Your Home

In regards to Lord Ding An's rudeness, Feng Jin Yuan was very unhappy. Standing up, he reminded him: "Would my lord be cautious."

Lord Ding An quickly took a few steps back and looked at Feng Yu Heng, saying: "Would second young miss please stay a little. This lord indeed has something to request. Would second young miss please provide a helping hand."

"What can an insignificant concubine's daughter like me do to help my lord?"

"That..." Lord Ding An was a little embarrassed. The things Qing Le had said were truly too terrible. Not to mention, Feng Yu Heng was also a victim. Having her help Qing Le, even Lord Ding An himself felt this was a little difficult to justify. But that was still his daughter, after all. No matter how angry he was, he still had to find her a way out. "Would second young miss Feng please put in a few good words to his Highness Prince Chun and have his Highness not report.... the matters of that day to the Emperor." Lord Ding An felt that all of his dignity was about to be lost by Qing Le.

Yet, Feng Yu Heng immediately asked: "The matters of that day? What day? What matters?"

Lord Ding An was a little depressed, "The matters from the day of the princess' birthday banquet... in the back area."

"Oh, the matter of imperial daughter Qing Le getting in a bath with a man that was seen by everyone."

Hearing Feng Yu Heng's words, Lord Ding An nearly fainted from anger. He thought to himself if you already knew then is there a need to say it so clearly?

"A-Heng truly does not understand how my lord is thinking." Feng Yu Heng's expression cooled. Turning to face Feng Jin Yuan, she said: "Thinking about it, father has investigated what happened that day. At that time, imperial daughter Qing Le said before everyone that she did not want to marry the man in the bathtub. She wanted to marry daughter's fiance, who happens to be his Highness Prince Yu. Today, Lord Ding An personally came to the manor and wants daughter to plead with his Highness the seventh prince. Could it be that this is forcing daughter to hand over the position as the official Princess Yu?"

"No no!" Lord Ding An did not wait for Feng Jin Yuan to speak. He quickly made his position clear, "Second young miss, please do not worry. This lord will strictly control Qing Le. We definitely will not target second young miss and Prince Yu's marriage."

"Is that so?" Feng Yu Heng looked at Lord Ding An in confusion, "My lord, you are certain that you can take responsibility for imperial daughter Qing Le? Then why did my lord kneel before the Emperor, under imperial daughter Qing Le's insistence, and request a marriage be sanctioned a few years ago? This humble girl knows that you are a lord. Our small gate and small manor naturally can not be compared to a palace, thus my father endured it. Now imperial daughter Qing Le is still loudly hollering about wanting to marry Prince Yu. Father," She said to Feng Jin Yuan: "You are the court's prime minister! Why must we suffer such insults?"

She passed the bullying she suffered over to Feng Jin Yuan. Feng Jin Yuan then also felt that Ding An palace was too deceitful. He could not help but question Lord Ding An: "My lord, why exactly must you make things difficult for my Feng family?"

Lord Ding An found it hard to defend himself. The anger he endured and repressed inside slowly began to rise, as he angrily pointed at Feng Jin Yuan "You had best not be unable to differentiate between what's good and what is bad! I am Lord Ding An, after all. You, as a prime minister, have a lower ranking than I. What right do you have to throw your weight around before this lord?"

Feng Jin Yuan laughed, "My lord, if this minister did not remember incorrectly, it was my lord that came to us; furthermore, my lord should not forget, this is my Feng manor! The one throwing their weight around is you!"