Chapter 11

As he left the lunch room, Namjoon couldn't help the giddy smile that consumed his face.

It was all because of Kim Seokjin he feel adrenaline coursing through his veins. To others, this may seem normal but Namjoon wasn't that type of man.

He would never really speak, and to finally release what he had been wanting to say it was beautiful. In the presence, of Jin Namjoon forgot most things.

Taehyung was there, how loud they were being, other people. All of him was consumed, in the human that was Kim Seokjin.

Smiling unnaturally to himself, he walked the halls. Thoughts overcame him, thoughts of tomorrow.

He knew it in his heart, most things would be back to normal tomorrow. He would be back in the library, Jin would join his friends. Taehyung would forget all about the one man who loved him dearly all over again.

They would move on, and Namjoon would stand there. All alone. This heart of his crumbling slowly, he would stumble to his library. He wouldn't eat once again.

And everything woul normalize, and their would be Namjoon thinking of this one day where he had truly been happy.

He preked up a little, as he thought about tutoring. At first, he hadn't really wanted to do it but now he was up for it. As long as he got to see Jin.

"Hey Namjoon" A voice called out, and Namjoon stilled immediately recognizing the voice.

Turing his head to the side, he slightly smiled at Taehyung, and the bright smile the younger flashed back made Namjoon's heart skip, he wished to be left alone.

But we don't always get what we want, Taehyung walked up to Namjoon and smiling asked him where his next class was. Through his gritted teeth, he replied math, Taehyung frowned.

Namjoon was a genius, he was a different case. Actually he was pretty smart, but he just was too lazy to do the work. If he walked Namjoon to the class, and then went to his he would be late. And he loved Namjoon, he did, but not enough to be tardy.

"Ah, I have history in the other side of the building. I'll see you later, yeah?" Taehyung asked cocking one of his perfectly place eyebrows. Namjoon just nodded, and before the younger could say a thing he walked away.

Rolling his eyes, at the olders behavior Taehyung walked away and then bumped into Jungkook. "Watch it" The man, responds a harsh and cold tone to his voice it threw Taehyung a bit off.

"Chill, Kook" Taehyung said teasingly, and the youngers head shot up and brightened a bit as he saw Taehyung "Oh, it's you."

"Mhm" Taehyung replied sluggishly draping one around Jungkook, "What class are you going to next." 

"Wait, don't I have history with you" Taehyung said even before Jungkook could reply. Jungkook just rolled his eyes, him and Taehyung were friends.

Well somewhat, they had the same friends group and naturally had ended being friends. Not the best, considering what had gone between them but still friends.

Lightly punching Taehyung, Jungkook laughed "How could you forget you moron?"

Taehyunf laughed, in a lighthearted tone. They walked to class together.

Or into the sunset, in Namjoons eyes. He saw everything, he wasn't sure why he'd suddenly stopped and turned around, but he had.

He saw Jungkook, and Taehyung. They looked happy, in his eyes. And like always, even when Taehyung tried not to he still hurt him.