Fog

Thank you to those that read! Your comments are very sweet <3 This chapter is long as balls!

Also, I got to meet Hizashi's voice actor at an anime convention I just went to! He's so nice! 

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SELF HARM AND BLOOD. THERE IS ALSO MENTIONS OF ASSAULT. DO NOT READ IF TRIGGERED.

It's been a full week since you've seen Hizashi, but he's texted you every day. It was so odd, he was talking to you as if you both have known each other for years, but it's just now been a month. 'He's not even my friend...just feels pity for me.'  You sighed closing your eyes, your naked body slowly sinking into the sizzling hot water of your bathtub. Your skin was hot, steam rising above the water that encased you in its trap. It should burn, should be making your skin feel raw and sting, but it felt so good, so soothing to your tired body. "So! Anything new in your life buddy? Any special lady friend?" Your eyes quickly flew to the radio placed on your bathroom counter as you listened in on the radio station, your heartbeat beginning to pick up in speed.

"Heh, well, yeah actually." His voice, Hizashi's voice answered the other mans question, his tone uncharacteristically shy. The other guy most have noticed as he laughed out loud. "Oh ho ho! You're turning red Mic! She got you all flustered." He teased the pro hero, your feet pressing onto the end of the tub as you forced yourself under the water more, your nose barely visible as you inhaled deeply. "Well, I haven't known her too long, but I'm working on it! She's a real beauty, hope she's listening tonight!" With your heart in your throat, you dunk your whole head under the burning water, your eyes screwing shut as you felt your (H/C) hair sway around you. 'He's not talking about me.. He's so out of my league it's pathetic.'  Releasing an air bubble from your now red lips, your eyes slowly opened ignoring the stinging sensation against them. 'Never, ever, would he notice me like that... Part of me wishes he would... Why? I don't deserve affection let alone love... I'll never be good enough for anyone..'

Releasing more air bubbles from your lips, you had half a mind to just let yourself drown right here and now. However, you slowly lifted your head from the water and greedily breathed in the air around you, eyes landing on the radio as Hizashi's laugh flowed through the small speakers causing painful goose bumps to break out over your body, a sharp tingle shooting down your spine. You promised yourself you wouldn't listen to his show, that it was on too late and you should just force yourself to go to bed. Of course you lied. Anger bubbling in your chest, your quirk activated as your now glowing white eyes forced the radio to break, sizzling as it died giving out a few weak sparks before the room was quiet again.

Staring at the now busted radio, your eyes slowly faded back to normal as your bottled up anger was now trying to resurface. It was so hard for you to understand how you felt; if you were dead you wouldn't have to be dealing with stupid ass boy problems. Gritting your teeth in frustration, you reached over grabbing your razor spinning it around in your hand slowly. The sharp blade glinted in the dim lighting of your bathroom mocking you. 'If only he never saw me on that God damn bridge, or that coffee shop...'  Before you even processed what you were doing, you had one of your legs out of the water and was pressing the blade down harshly against your upper thigh. Little beads of red began to ooze from the surface of split skin before it dribbled down the side of your leg and into the water. Repeating the process over again, you pressed the sharp blade even harder against your skin right below the fresh cut, this one bleeding much faster rolling off your wet skin and beading into the water turning the area a faded red.