Chapter 24

Gabi's *POV*
Alex's eyes widen and I nod my head, Johnny looks at me with wide eyes and says "Are you being serious?" I nod my head and say "Yea he just found out and now he wants to talk to him" Johnny nods and says "Are you sure about this?" I nod and say "Yes, they both deserve to know" with that I walk back over to where Sean is with Alex. Once we get back to where Sean is, Alex looks confused. He looks at me and says "Mom I thought we are meeting my dad?" I sigh and say "Remember when I said your dad's name is Sean?" He nods his head so I say "Come on you can figure it out" it takes him a couple of seconds but his eyes widen and he says well yells "MY DAD IS NIGHTWING!?" I chuckle a little and say "Yes, your dad is Nightwing" Alex let's go of my hand and runs over to Sean only to have Sean pick him up and hug him like his life depended on it. When they pulled apart Sean had happy tears rolling down his face and I have the biggest pain of regret. I shouldn't have done what I did, and instead of letting my love for him choose I let my fear take over...like a dumbass. And I know all of you agree with me about the dumbass part. Alex's smile is so big and adorable and out of nowhere he yelled "MY DAD IS SEAN GUZMAN!!!!" I laughed but then he snapped his head towards me and says "Why didn't you tell me?" I sighed and said "i-I can't tell you right now, but I swear in the future when you get older maybe ten, I will tell you" he opened his mouth to protest but a sort of annoying sort of not annoying voice cut him off and said "Hey Sean! We have to get going soon, you have a shoot in 30 minuets!" I turned to look at the girl and I saw no one else but Sean's girlfriend Isabelle Quinn. Once she saw me she immediately put a scowl on her face then turned to look at Sean and said "Why is she hear?" even in a situation where his girlfriend is mad about his ex girlfriend being here, he still manages to keep a bright smile on his face as he says "I just found out I have a son!" this just makes Isabelle even more angry and she says "WHAT!?" Alex looks a little scared and clings on to Sean a little tighter and Sean says "I found out I have a son, is there a problem with that Izzy?" her eyes snap to me then back to Sean as she says "Yes there is a problem! You are supposed to have kids with me! Which the people will love by the way! But your bitch of an ex girlfriend shows up after six years and just shows up with a kid saying it's yours! I don't believe it!" Sean looks at her and says "We aren't even married Isabelle. And besides I don't care that this is my ex girlfriend's son because he is my son too and even in this little amount of time he is already the best thing that has ever happened to me. Also please try not to cuss in front of my son" Isabelle looks furious now and she says "Are you serious? This child is the best thing that has ever happened to you? I'm supposed to be the best thing that has ever happened to you! And we obviously are since we are everywhere on the media. But no some bitch and her brat of a son have to come along and ruin it and your all about them and not about me! YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE ALL ABOUT MEEEE!" her little bitch fit would be funny if she didn't just call my son a brat. Before Sean can say anything I walk up to her and with the biggest amount of bitchiness I have in me and say "I don't care if you call me a bitch but you just called my son a brat and I don't like that." She glares at me and opens her mouth to speak but I cut her off and say "I get it, it took you a good year to clean up all the wounds I left Sean with, and I just showed up out of nowhere. But I needed to get the internet to keep my son out of the internet world I lived in, so I had to do an interview basically explaining some things. Then I ran into Sean here and he found out about the secret I have been keeping from him for six years and it has been killing me too by the way. So I am happy that he finally knows Alex, and you should be happy to because Sean is happy." once I finish her eyes are wide and her mouth is wide open. After a couple seconds her face goes back into a scowl and she says "I don't believe one word you just said. I think that you cheated on Sean and broke up with him because you were scared. Then after all these years you realized you still loved him so you came here to destroy me and Sean's relationship and lie to him by telling Sean that's his son." I open my mouth to say something but Sean cuts me off and says "That is enough Isabelle! Alex is obviously my son, he looks almost exactly like me! And I can just feel it, I can feel that this six year old boy is my son" she just looks annoyed now and she says "Can't you see she's playing you! And stop hugging that damn brat like your life depends on it! Are you stupid Sean?! That boy isn't your son! And I'm your one and only!" Before I can punch the shit out of her for calling my son a brat again Sean immediately says "That's it! We are done!" her eyes widen and she says "YOUR FUCKING BREAKING UP WITH ME AFTER ALL THAT I HELPED YOU WITH!? FOR SOME BITCH AND HER BRAT OF A SON!?" Before Sean speaks I cut him off and punch her right on her fake nose hopefully breaking it and say "Stop calling my son a brat!" Then Sean says "I'm not just breaking up with you because you are shit talking my son and the love of my life. But everything has been about you and the fame and I've had enough so we are through and you can back off" she glares at him then walks away. But then I realized something and said "Sean, did you just call me the love of your life?"