Surprise motha-

Normal=ayaka
Bold=you
_______________
beep

∌∉∉p

 ∌ ∉ ∉ p

"Jesus what do ya want"

"Oh wow Ayaka I didn't know you worshipped me.Thanks babe,Jesus loves you too"

"Im hanging up"

"WAIT!"

"DON'T SCREAM IN MY EAR YOU PIECE OF SHIT"

"You're in your classroom right now,right?"

"Yeah,why?"

"I need you to pass this to Aizawa-oh nevermind"

"Hah?"

"Can you put your phone on your table for a sec?"

"Why"

"Just do it"

"Tell me-"

"do it before I unleash my inner slutty crackhead"

"Fine, okay....Done"

"Turn off speaker"

"Done.."

_Inside of class 1-A_

Ayaka's phone suddenly flashes a blinding heavenly light that was capable of making sinners tremble.The whole class had stopped whatever they were doing and shield their eyes from the godly light.Multiple curse words could be heard from the probably-sleep-deprived students.

If any of them bothered to crack opened their fingers just a bit they could have seen the hand that rose out of the phone like a zombie but they didn't becaus ethe holy light was bright enough to make them have the most perfect eyesight.
...

..

.

Kidding

They would probably become aoyama first before anything else happens if they were insane enough to look.

When the light had died down...along with ayaka's phone battery,did they open their eyes.All of them blinked like dunces as they got used to drastically low light level compared to what just happened.

Once they finally got used to the ungodly light level,they were immediately gifted with a teen around their age wearing what looked to be a hero suit.

"Sup mothafuckas"

Cue the caterpillar wriggling into the classroom.

"Hey dad",they flashed an obnoxios smile to the unkept man who looked to have just awoken from a nanosecond nap after going through life stress.

When the man laid eyes on them he sighed like the hobo he is "You're late"

"You love me"

"Unfortunately"

While the exchange was being done all the 1-A students became dunces again and gawked at them like they were the most godly being in the universe.

Except they weren't and one of them looked like a hobo while the other looked like discount john cena.

Kinda

Maybe

Oh shet

Them legs

Mineta be trembling

Nah he's pissing his pants at this moment

All of them be thinking how the fuq does Aizawa  has a child?

He married?

Once they finally got over the holier-than-thou brainfart the conversation between the father and child duo had passed and now the gremlin- like teen were looking at all at them with all the insane filled thoughts capable of rivalling a mental hospital escapee.

"Square up for the godly training THOTS"

Followed by a whack to the head by depression and imsomnia combo himself.