Chapter 31:Truth

I heard everything right...

Jin: Y-Y/n!

Y/n: Oppa.. They're not dead..??

I sigh in disbelief..

Why are they not dead?!

HOW COME?! I even saw their dead bodies in front of me...

Jin: We'll exaplain later with the others.. Just.. Finish dinner okay??
(Calming tone)

He smiled to reassure me..

Y/n: Ne...
(Disappointed tone)

I feel so drained.. That feeling when you tried everything but it didn't work.. That feeling when.. You thought everything is going right.. But no...

I sigh in disbelief...

Yoongi: Y/n.. Lets go..

I went with oppa.. Going back to the table..
I tried to fake a smile for awhile.. I dont want oppa and the others get worried about me again...

I really hate it..

Y/n: Oppa~ Were back!

I said cheerfully.. I sat again... And started eating my dinner..
While eating.. I noticed its kinda awkward right now.. Like no one wants to make a sound.. But jin oppa started to talk..

Jin: Okay! Everyone after this.. Go to my room! We'll discuss something important.. Okay?

He announced...

J-hope: Okayy hyung!

All: ne~

Then we started eating again..

I didn't enjoy my food.. Cause reality really punched me hard... I killed the leader.. And i was assasinated... It makes sense.... Why the f*ck didn't i noticed it earlier?! Crap... Im losing myself... I cant even notice my surroundings...
I'll make sure every fallengodz die And suffer... Those useless human beings dont belong here.. I'll make sure to erase them from this world...

...

I'll make sure.. Every one of them.....-

I didn't notice i was spacing off..

Rm oppa tap my shoulder..

I was about to give him a look of blood lust.. But i quickly change my look... And smiled...

Y/n:Hmm..? Oppa??

I said Going back to reality...

Rm: Y/n? You're staring at the food.. For too long.. Is something wrong??

He asked concerned...

Jk: is it not delicious??

He said while his mouth was full..

Tae: Its delicious!

He put his thumbs up..

Jk: Im not talking to you hyung!

He said and Rolled his eyes...

Tae: Just sharing to y/n how delicious the food is!! Dont assume im talking to you!

He said and took another bite

Jk: Tsk-

Jin: DONT FIGHT! For F*cks sake!!

He exploded... Who wouldn't explode if you knew how Troublesome the situation were in...

Then suddenly.. All the attention is on us...