13

"Yoongles~" Jungkook sang, skipping around his apartment as Yoongi sleepily chewed on an apple. " I get to see him today~"

"Would you shut up?" The older mumbled. "It's not even nine in the morning and you're yelling in my god damn ear, Jungkook."

"Yeah but dude, I get to be homo with him," Jungkook was still skipping, full of youthful energy Yoongi wished he had in the mornings. "In an hour, I get to hug him, and kiss his face..."

"And fuck him." Yoongi sniggered, earning a push from an embarrassed Jungkook.

"I mean... I want to hug and kiss him, too. He's just so loveable, really. Can't go a day without adoring him." The younger beamed as he poured milk over sliced apple.

"Ew, why do you do that?" Yoongi asked, cringing at Jungkook's breakfast.

"Do what?"

"Pour milk over apple. What does it taste like?"

"Like a toffee apple, strangely enough." Jungkook laughed.

"Weird."

~

"Jimin, wake up bitch," Hoseok shook the tired younger awake. "I'm leaving to go to Aaron's house, and you need to get ready."

Jimin ran his fingers through his hair, letting out a yawn. "What time is it?" He blinked, squinting at the blurry clock. "I can't see, I don't have my glasses on."

"It's almost nine, Jungkook's picking you up in an hour," Hobi slung his backpack over his shoulder and hugged Jimin goodbye. "Go get yourself organised. I cleaned the place up for you a bit, just to make you look cooler."

"Thanks dude, but I think you're forgetting Jungkook's always here anyways, I don't think he'd care much," the younger sat up and stretched. "I'll see you later, though. Have fun with your mans."

"Thanks Chim, you too." Hoseok gave a light chuckle before blowing a kiss to Jimin and closing the door behind him.

The younger yawned again before moving Blue from his lap and standing up slowly, looking around for his glasses as he did so. He spotted them on the kitchen bench and slid them on, grabbed an apple and walked into the bathroom.

"What the fuck?" Jimin grimaced at the sight of his stubble, the dark circles under his eyes, his natural hair colour growing out and contrasting against the now faded honey colour he'd often lighten it to. All this sadness really had taken a toll on his appearance, and Jimin only just realised that he hadn't looked in the mirror for a while when he saw the atrocious reflection glaring back at him.

"How am I meant to fix this in an hour?"

~

As Yoongi began to gather his things, he suddenly noticed the state of the living room. "Dude, Jimin's coming here today, right?"

"Uh, yeah. Why do you ask?" Jungkook replied with a mouthful.

"Look at the mess we made. Shouldn't you, uh... make it not gross?"

Jungkook froze, only just realising how disgusting and untidy his lounge room was, and he knew his bedroom was even worse.

"Oh fuck. It's already quarter past nine and we have to leave soon! How am I meant to turn this dump into a cute romantic date setup?"

Yoongi swung his legs around to hop down from the stool and cracked his fingers, then his neck.

"We're just going to have do hurry up then, eh?"

~

Jimin had Usher blasting as he painted the rich blonde dye onto his bleached roots and shaved his face at the same time, pleasantly surprised he hadn't cut his cheek or put bleach in his eye so far.