·5·

changbin watched felix as he hung out with his friends during lunch. minho caught him stealing glances at the boy and then began to tease the younger, but then shut up when changbin reminded him not to stare too long at jisung.

the two hadn't even properly met, all minho did was stare at jisung's side profile until jisung turned around to talk to someone, or to grab an item from his bag. it was exasperating. 

but as much as changbin wanted to get up and talk to felix, he kept his distance, all because he didn't want to let down felix's little heart about who was really his soulmate.  so all he could do was admire the strawberry-hair colored boy, from afar. 

and when the day ended and changbin was questioned by his parents over his soulmate, he replied with an "i don't know. i'm tired. i'm going to take a nap." 

and they didn't press because they knew he was having a hard time with this. so they left him alone.

:🌹:

chan and woojin stayed afterschool to help the librarians with some work as part of their volunteer hours that weren't really needed for graduation but they still did them.

chan was reshelving some books by the fiction area when a short boy tripped over one of the book stands nearby. the stand fell over and most of the books came crashing down on the poor boy. chan left his cart there and hurried to help the boy out.

"oh dear, im sorry. i truly am." the boy apologized to chan. when he looked up into chan's face, he saw those beautiful eyes that reminding chan of a fennec fox. woojin saw the younger struggling and chan trying to help so he went over too. together, they managed to pick up all the books, put them in their correct order, and check once and for all if the younger boy was alright, all without grabbing the attention of the librarians.

the boy, who they learned was named yang jeongin and was barely a freshman, then proceeded to help the couple restock the shelves as a thank you for their help.

once the afterschool bell rang, chan walked the younger home since woojin got picked up by his parents right when the bell rang.

"so are you and woojin sunbae dating?" jeongin asked while on the walk.

chan nodded proudly. "yup. two years now. we've been friends since middle school and we liked eachother since freshman year. he confessed in sophmore year, which turned into a whole mess because our 3 other friends were listening in." chan laughed softly at the memories, jeongin gazing up at the elder, smiling wide as he saw the grin on his face.

"are you guys soulmates? you seem awful close."

chan shook his head. "no but we're ok with it."

jeongin smiled warmly. this couple was as sweet as his mom's cheesecake, just as warm too.

finally, they arrived at jeongin's house and they said their farewells. chan left and jeongin entered his home.

he was instantly greeted by the smell of his mother's warm homemade cheesecake, and his baby sister's wailing. but he paid no attention to little jae hwa. he was too busy taking in that cheesecake.

hi i love cheesecake. and eXOS GONNA FINALLY HAVE THEIR COMEBACK YAYYYYYYYYY

This is my first exo cb as an exo-l yall im so happy

also my skz ig is cheesecake.chan and my multi one is joohoney.jar

much love sweets 💜