34

Your POV:

The only sound in the dimly lit room was the sound of our ragged breaths.

Which would have been sexy if I hadn't been sniffling and sobbing in between.

My emotions were all over the place and my thoughts haywire. I couldn't bring myself to comprehend what had just happened.

But the only thing, the sole thing on my mind was: I just kissed two of my idols.

Mind numbingly stupid that I was, the only thing I cared about right now was that I had kissed Jimin... and Jungkook in under 30 minutes.

Was it a way of escape to not bear the consequences of everything that culminated in here? I didn't know.

"It's a relief to see I still make you go quiet like this," he finally said and I stopped touching my lip. "Although, now would be a good time to say something."

I just looked at him stupidly. My eyelashes wet, pretty sure my face was streaked with tears and snot.

He was beautiful.

How come he looked fine even after crying and I probably looked like shit? No fair...

"Ducky?"

And in that instant, it all came to me: and I gasped.

A smile creeped his lips as he thought realization finally took over me.

"Y-You didn't kiss me!," I said.

And his smile faltered.

"I think the kiss left your mind a little fuzzy," he chuckled.

But I wasn't listening, as a smile of my own sprouted on my lips.

"You kissed Jimin oppa," I said, blushing.

"What the-"

And my inner fangirl took over me.

"DON'T YOU SEE? YOU KISSED ME RIGHT AFTER JIMIN OPPA KISSED ME AND YOU YOURSELF SAID THAT THAT OUGHT TO REMOVE JIMIN OPPA OFF OF ME BUT IN REALITY, YOU TOOK HIM. OMG OMG MY JIKOOK SHIP HAHAHA OMG! THIS IS HUGE! INSTEAD OF SHARING THE SAME WATER BOTTLE, YOU SHARED ME AND MY PEASANT LIPS OML! MY LIPS AND I ARE HIGHLY HONORED! MWAHAHA THIS SHOULD BE SHARED WITH THE WORLD! JIKOOK FINALLY SAILED!!"

I was absolutely hyper by then.

And Jungkook stood there, stunned. Then slowly rubbed his lips as if disgusted. "Ew, ducky... don't put it like that! Jimin hyung.. ugh.."

But I was gone so deep, I wasn't thinking clearly so, offended by his disgust, I leaned in and threw his own words back at him.

"If you don't remove that expression off your face, your hand won't be rubbing your lips," and I smirked.

Yes, I was drunk on Jikook. I was so going to read the crap out of Jikook fanfictions that night.

As Jungkook's eyes went wide, I realized what I had just said.

Holy shit- did I just imply I would hit him?

"What did you just say?," he said, smirking.

"Um.. I should... go..."

As I scrambled to my side, he blocked my way with his arm.