4

No one's POV

Dance practice was tiring as usual, but they persevered. Taehyung was slipping in and out of little space so his concentration was off. Usually, he would never go into the head space unless he was in the comfort of his own bedroom, but since that day with Jeongguk, Taehyung just can't stop himself. No one really gave him care when he was in little space apart from Jin.

Of course, his lack of concentration didn't go unnoticed. Once Taehyung left the room to go get some water for everyone, the members had a quick chat before Taehyung got back.

"Guys, have you noticed anything weird about Tae? I mean, he looked like he wasn't trying as hard like he usually does. Was it just me that saw that?" Jimin questioned, Taehyung was his best friend, of course he noticed a slight change in his attitude. He knew that he didn't see Jimin as his best friend and preferred other members but Jimin always cared for him.

"No, I noticed it too, it was like he was in a different state of mind you could say." Namjoon, the leader, stated. All the other members nodded their head in agreement to the boy's words. They all noticed it considering it was obvious.

"Jeongguk, you talk to him. It looks like he trusts you the most so if anything is wrong, he will most likely tell you." Jimin furrowed his brows at this, he didn't like the fact that Jin and the rest of the members didn't think of Jimin, his BEST friend, to ask Taehyung what was wrong. Was he jealous? Possibly. Why? He doesn't know. He already knew the friendship was one-sides, but they used to be so close.

Taehyung's POV

Once I left the room to get water, I went to my bag to get my bunny. I kept slipping into little space and I couldn't stop it, I can usually control it, why can't I now? Ugh I really hope the members didn't notice, they'll talk to me about it. What would I say? Oh I'm a 22 year old man who goes into a head space that makes me act like a 5 year old. God that would be so embarrassing! They wouldn't accept me, they'd kick me out the group, I would have nothing. Yeah Jin knows and accepts it, but that doesn't mean everyone else will.

Oh right water. I walked to the bag with water bottles when I felt a presence behind me. I grabbed the water and turned around.

"Taehyung-ah?" I immediately regretted my decision, recognising the voice instantly. I wanted to just turn back around and walk the other way but I decided to be a little more confident.

"Yes?" I replied, already knowing what this was about. I can see it, I would tell him, he would look at me like I was some dirty trash at the side of the road, and go tell the others. Why was I different? I hate it, I hate myself.

No one's POV

"What was wrong in practice? You weren't as energetic as usual, is something wrong? You know you can tell me right?" Jeongguk asked with concern, he was genuinely worried about his hyung. Taehyung tried to tell him, he wanted to tell him everything. But he kept imagining the look he would give him, the way he would treat him after he explained. Taehyung tried to make some sort of words come out of his mouth but all that came out was nothing. One by one, tears cascaded his face, he held back a choked sob, attempting to stop crying when the tears only kept falling.

Jeongguk immediately rushed to the older, embracing him in his strong arms. Taehyung felt so little, Jeongguk was so much bigger than his small frame.

"Why am I different Jeongguk? I hate that I can't tell anyone, everyone will hate me. Why Jeongguk, why?!" Taehyung's crying only got louder, the only think Jeongguk could do at this time was comfort the older, he rubbed his back and told him to stay calm.

"How are you different hyung? I would never hate you, no matter what Taehyung, you know that." Jeongguk said with sincerity laced in his voice. He just wanted Taehyung to be okay, at that moment nothing else mattered to Jeongguk. Taehyung was all that mattered.

"Jeongguk, I-I'm a l-little. I'm sorry please don't hate me." Taehyung couldn't even look up at the younger, scared to look at his face. He thought that he would instantly let go of him and push him away, but instead, his grip tightened. Taehyung was shocked to say the least. Does this mean Jeongguk doesn't judge me? He eventually stopped crying and dozed off into Jeongguk's arms.

Jeongguk knew Taehyung had fell asleep, but still stayed there. He never wanted to let go. The younger wasn't too sure on what a little was, but he got the idea. He decided he would research further so he could care for Taehyung.

However, what they didn't realise is someone had been watching them the entire time, and now knew everything...