Our Mission

After being brought back to shore the group had no idea what their next action would be

After being brought back to shore the group had no idea what their next action would be. Their only current course would be to go back to Arkadia and figure it out among their friends. But as they waited for the Rover to charge Clarke had still been set on unlocking the Flame and she would do what it took to accomplish that. After her initial idea had been shot down by not only Octavia but Fox as well she wondered off to hopefully calm down and think of another way.

With everyone occupied with something else Jade had taken that moment to pull something from her pocket. Wrapped inside a cloth was the Flame. She had taken it when they had first landed. She had been the first to wake and taken the Flame from the container in Clarke's hand. Her only intention for it was to give it to Nia.

Since Clarke had announced Lexa's spirit was inside, the information had never left her mind. After Alec's dead Jade had taken the small details about Nia. How she never wanted to eat but did so for the baby's sake. How she had taken on more training and how she had distanced herself around others. These were not good signs and although Jade had only heard stories about Nia's dark path she felt it was where Nia was headed once more. She thought that if she were to bring Lexa's spirit to Nia then it would help save Nia from losing herself completely.

What none of them knew was that in the forest Clarke had been followed by an Azgeda king looking for the Flame to instill in his commander. Bellamy had gone to check on Clarke only to see the Grounder king in front of her. His guard was up as he thought this was a potential attack.

As they stood there facing off one another, Clarke had realized a solution to their current problem, not thinking of the long term affects it might have. They would put the Flame into Ontari. Bellamy was able to knock out Roan while Clarke retrieved the Flame. It was then that the blonde looked into the container and realizing it was gone.

They scanned around the area before they went back to the Rover thinking it might've fallen out there. Clarke offered the other no words as she headed straight for the Rover and began to look for the Flame.

"What is it? What's happening? Who is that?" Octavia asked as she watched Clarke tear the Rover apart and her eyes settled on Roan.

"I'll explain later, right now we need to help Clarke locate the Flame."

"It's gone." Fox asked aloud surprised to hear the news.

"We're not sure." Bellamy offered himself.

The others didn't question anything else as they went to help Clarke look. After much searching they gave in, the Flame didn't seem to be anywhere.

"Maybe Luna kept it." Bellamy offered a way where it might've disappeared.

"No, it makes no sense for her to keep it. If it isn't here then someone must've taken it on the shore." Clarke reasoned trying to figure out how the most important thing they had vanished.