Varian in Blue jeans

(1000 READS SPECIAL! I write this for those who read my stories. I LOVE YOU BABIES!!!! **Blows a big kiss**)

(Also any drawings I use below and above, I DON'T OWN! Another hint, you babies are 16, cause i don't think 14 year old have a good time ;) )

Varian and (Y/n) were walking from Corona back home, after picking up a few things for Quirin. Varian had bought something for himself, from the clothing store. Of course (Y/n) kept asking what he bought and of course he was teasing, he wouldn't tell her.

"You're a meanie" she said as she walked with Varian. Varian smirked.

"Oh don't worry I will tell you." he said smirking.

"When!?" she asked in an exaggerated tone.

"Soon" he teased, causing (Y/n) to groan.

After one long walk, they made it back to Old Corona. Varian of course ran to his lab while (Y/n) dropped off the things Quirin asked for. As soon as she was done she then proceeded to the lab. When she got down there Varian was hiding behind a big machine.

"What are you doing?" she asked, crossing her arms and leaning.

"About to show you what I brought." he smiled. "there called Blue Jeans" he said coming out smiling ear to ear, wearing pants with a belt wrapped around his waist. (Y/n) stared a moment.

"Looking good Varian" she said as he smiled at her, as she walked around him.

As (Y/n) observed his pride, and jeans that seemed a little...loose?

"Varian are you sure you can fit those?" she asked smirking and he lightly blushed . His belt was on the tightest loop but till they seem baggy.

"Of course" he said trying not to move. She smirked.

"Then move you're hips" she said crossing her arms. Varian made a whimper sound before finally shifting his hips.

 Varian made a whimper sound before finally shifting his hips

"There happy?!" he asked blushing as now his pants fell down. (Y/N) covered her mouth, trying not to laugh.

"Yes... very Happy!!" she said before laughing her ass off, falling over. Varian bent picking up his pants up and trying to fix his appearance. "Its like you wanted to take the off for me perv." she said laughing. Varian Smirked at that.