Chapter 5: Capture complete. A new danger emerges

Sarafina let out another laugh as the soft sand tickled her feet. The energy she felt within the lagoon just lifted her soul. It was so peaceful and soothing, you could easily take a nap here for a few minutes but that alone would be enough. She could hear the relaxing sounds of the droplets of water hitting both the lagoon and the stones here, letting out a twinkling sound. Sarafina wasn't the only one enjoying it, the men with her were awestruck at the gorgeous sight before them. A soft glow was being given off which added more to its enchantment. "There was a recent visitor here." Toriko said as he saw a set of footprints.

"Probably went back." Komatsu said. "Huh?" Toriko went. "I'm sure the visitor was the old man who saved me." Komatsu said as he remembered back to when Jirou had saved his life. After he did and walked away, bidding him good luck, Komatsu didn't miss him carrying a large bucket full of Puffer Whales. These Puffer Whales are clearly delicate creatures and what astounds him the most was that none of the Puffer Whales turned poisonous. "He already had them, the old man. A large amount of Puffer Whales and on top of that, they didn't turn poisonous." Komatsu explained to them, looking at the footprints himself. "For a Knocking Master that was probably simple too." Coco said. "Ah, I see. I get it now, thought there was a small that I smelled somewhere." Toriko said. "So it was that old geezer."

"Eh? You mean it was that funky old man with the white pompadour?" The chef asked in shock.

"I did think he wasn't ordinary. But who would've thought the legendary gourmet provider. Knocking Master Jirou! His full course is a fantasy menu that most people have yet to taste. Seems like not even the capture levels can be fathomed." Toriko explained to him. "Heard that he retired as a gourmet provider long ago but he's famous as a heavy drinker. Even in retirement, it means he can still look forward to the puffer fish whale's fin sake once every ten years."

Sarafina took in what he said and thought about it. "Hmm. My goodness, I have heard many stories about Master Jirou but I never believed I would actually meet him. Even for a brief moment." She said. Komatsu appeared to be lost in thought when the hunter told him, "Komatsu. In any case you mustn't forget the absolute favor that your life was saved. Take the best cuisine to the old man someday!"

"I'll do that! Yes! Then...Toriko-san, I'll ask you for provision of the ingredients!" Komatsu asked the giant hunter. "Nah! You can go yourself for that!" That was a fast rejection! He began to take off his shirt, his boots and rolling his pants up to just above his knees. "Noow- Let's capture some ourselves! Delicacy of the deep!" He exclaimed. She smiled a bit. He sure was a enthusiastic guy who loved his food. The girl watched as the two hunter took off their shoes and made their way to the water. Speaking of which, she should be getting ready for a swim too. Nodding to herself, Sarafina placed her bag, sword and cane on the smooth sand. Hey, she's after those whales too, and she wasn't going to let them go that easily.

"This sea has a lot of sea fireflies so its bright. In this we'll be able to find the puffer fish whale quickly." Coco said as he checked out the water. "Komatsu! You get in the sea and make sure to watch Coco's technique too! You came for that, didn't you?" "Ye..yes! Um... there aren't any ferocious sharks and stuff right?" At that the hunter grinned as he replied, "Don't worry! Even if there are their 100% cuter than the devil serpent and the old man! EH?!"

"Ack! Sarafina-san! What are you doing?!" She blinked a bit and stopped in mid-process of taking off her black, sleeveless turtleneck top. "Wha? I'm coming along as well. Haha, don't forget I'm a Gourmet Hunter as well." She told them as Coco said, face deep red, "B..but taking off such clothing in front of men..!"

"Oh, that's what bothering you guys out? I'm sorry, but there's nothing to get so worked up about. I still have some clothing on, so it's okay." It's too bad she couldn't see their expressions. It would've been hilarious. 'But that's not the point.' The men all thought, doing their best not to look at her white bra. (Although that's not the item they were trying to avoid looking least they'll be hit or something...or worse) "Alright, now I'm ready!" She said as she removed her top and her long skirt. Toriko gulped slightly and turned his head a bit, face slightly pink. Kinda of a first thing for him but he didn't mind that much. What he DID mind that there were other men looking at her and for some reason bugged him greatly. He glanced a peek at a...certain body part before diving straight into the water. The hunter didn't noticed she was...well endowed. Okay, seriously!! What the hell is wrong with him?! Ever since he touched her hand, not only had he felt something shoot through him, he's been acting so stupid lately.