Chapter 12

*6 months ago*

"Taeeeeeee" Namjoon whines his lips coming out in a adorable little pout as he begs the younger to let him watch his favorite movie, Me Before You.

"I always cry, every time we watch it" Taehyug whined back, wrapping his around securely around Namjoon and burying his face into the youngers neck, he breathed him in. There was really no one like Namjoon.

His mind drifts to Jungkook and he shudders, he felt so guilty, how could he have done that to Namjoon? Looking at the innocent boy, in his arm he internally groaned. He was so perfect, he deserved better than Taehyung.

"How about I just hold you, and we just talk?" Taehyung softly suggested brushing his lips on to Namjoons soft skin, he was never letting him get away.

Then why'd you sleep with Jungkook then?

The voice in his head screamed at him, and he tried to ignore it as Namjoon turned around to face him a little glow on his face. "Yes, please."

Smiling, he quickly pecked his lips and pulled the younger into his room. Wrapping his arms tighter around Namjoon, he fell backwards into the bed.

"Ow" Namjoon whined, giggling as his elbow poked Taehyungs chest. Fixing their position so Namjoon was laying between his legs and holding him tightly to him Taehyung asked "How was your day."

"Okay" Namjoon sweetly replied, his arms playing with Taehungs soft hair, turning a bit in his arms he buried his face is Taehyungs soft neck.

"Mine sucked, I got a F on my test. You know how my dad is, he's going to kill me." Taehyung unhappily mummered, and pulling himself a bit back so he could rely.

Namjoon immediately frowned "Ummm what's one your neck?"

Looking down at his neck he couldn't really see much, "I can't even see, is there a bug. Get it off!" Taehyung shrieked jumping up from the bed.

"No, I-is that a hickey" Namjoon questioned his face deprived of his usual emotion, it was unnerving Taehyung could always read him.

Quickly jumping out of the bed, he made his way over to the mirror and glanced at his reflection. That was definitely a hickey, the one Jungkook had given him.

"I don't remember giving it to you" Namjoon eerily replied from behind him and Taehyung jumped a little. He opened his mouth to defend himself, but stopped. What was the point now anyways?

Namjoon was smart, he'd already figured it out. He could see the boy putting everything together in his head, the gears in his head turning. 

The day he claimed he had math homework with a friend, when Namjoon never really  remembered the teacher saying anything.

Another day, when he claimed his mom was expecting him home early, when really he remembered Taehyung claimed his mother was out of town.

When he claimed, he had to go to the library. Namjoon had been confused, Taehyung hated books.

All lies. Every single one of them. Lies. And more lied. So what? He could go and cheat on the poor boy.

 Taehyung shook a little, as he saw the tears unconsciously slip for the boys eyes. He'd fucked up, and now as expected it was too late. He didn't know what to say, what was there to say now? Even then he let the words escape his mouth.

"I love you. I'm so sorry."