Detention!!

Jimin🍡- hey B!

Jimin🍡- WAKE UP!!!!!

Suddenly a loud ringing noise breaks you out of your slumber, with a groan of pure agitation you slammed your fist on the alarm.

But, the ringing didn't stop.

You sat up and stared at your phone the glowed in the dark room.

You check the time, 3:01 AM.

With grimace clear to your face, you grab your phone only to see that your best friend was bliwing your phone up.

Y/n🌹- PARK JIMIN! IT IS 3 IN THE FREAKING MORNING WHAT COULD YOU POSSIBLY WANT!

Jimin🍡- have you settled into your new apartment yet?

Y/n🌹- yes, I'm almost done packing... Why?

Jimin🍡- Your going to my friend's party with me later.

Y/n🌹- how much later?

Jimin🍡- as soon as your classes are over and as soon as you get your sexy ass into a cute dress!

Y/n🌹- you flatter me!! Go back to bed

Jimin🍡- your going right?

Y/n🌹 - GOODNIGHT!

You throw your phone at your pillows and rest your eyes a while longer.

5 AM.

You sprawl out on your bed, your arms on either side of the bed and your legs touched the sides of the mattress.

A groan of irritation slowly comes from your lips as your alarm begins to blare an annoying loud noise.

You sit up, your long hair was knotted and was dangling far to the point where it hit the bed sheets.

With another groan you scoot out of your white, used to be aesthetically pleasing bed.

Slowly and tiredly you walk to your bathroom with your light brown plaid uniform skirt, your matching tie and white dress shirt.

You never appreciated the fact that while your in college, your supposed to wear a uniform. For other schools, they don't care as much... To bad you've got a highly strict college.

But, you think your future will be bright thanks to your professors.

Speaking of! You just got a new professor.

Yikes.

Your currently working on your art major and your new professor is all about art.

Everything is new now a days, it's new not having your father to talk to, your mother in a coma, new apartment and new teacher.

It's more then a lot to cope with.

Especially if your parents were your life time best friends, and the only person who really knows how to help you is Park Jimin.