Chapter 7

Miss Martian is the first to exit the space ship too see damage done to the walls. The boy wonder looked to see there where ragged edges on the walls "something was clawing at the walls looks like a snake though." Superboy saw everything then with his super hearing he heard something moving in the training room. "Guys something's in the training facility." KF runs into the training area to see something on the floor with a weird looking thing coming out it's back like centipedes.

Then it dawned on him seeing white locks of hair "Kaneki buddy is that you?" The rest of the team caught up with the speedster to hearing laughing softly come from the thing before them. "Touka..hide I'll protect you..." then the creature looked at them smiling crazy. Robin realized it's Kaneki "hey Kaneki you alright?"

But got nothing out of the ghoul he saw purple thing on his face with a black and red like Kaneki ghoul eye and a pointer going down his face and his right eye completely white. "Somethings not right." Superboy walked over to the ghoul but was hit into the wall making the ghoul laugh "not gonna hurt them Jason I won't let you." Kaneki then ran at Superboy making the teen dodge the centipede kagune. Robin then grabbed some batrangs  throwing at the psychotic ghoul "Kaneki it's us what the hell the matter with you!?"

KF then ran in circles to contain Kaneki but was stabbed in the legs slicing it then getting grabbed to face to face with the ghoul. "1000 minus seven is what?!?!" Then Kaneki was grabbed by Superboy getting punched in the ribs and then kicked into the wall. "Bro something isn't right with him." Miss Martian then floats in the air and reads Kaneki mind.

Kaneki mind

Miss Martian sees a white haired boy chained to a chair. "Well who are you? Hahaha." She turned around to see the weird creature then saw a purple haired girl next to the white haired boy. "Who are you?" The creature laughed insanely "I'm centipede. Kaneki second personality. Wait how are you in here!?!?" Centipede tried to attack miss Martian but fails she attacked him with one of her own abilities making him scream in pain.

"You bitch!!!!" The centipede then vanished but was behind her grabbing her taking a bite of her shoulder making the Martian scream.  But then saw the white haired boy was gone then felt someone grab centipede. She grabbed her shoulder then saw Kaneki beating centipede over and over then the purple haired girl looked at her.

"Who are you?" The lady smiled at the alien "I'm Rize." The centipede then crawled bleeding looking at Kaneki "you need me to protect hide and Touka your a pussy." Kaneki just looked at his other personality in shame "no I don't. I accept I won't see them again.." then he looked at miss Martian and smiled a little "but their  my family and your hurting them."

Real world

Miss Martian lands to see the mask fall off Kaneki then he falls on his knees. Everyone was still in defense mood but miss Martian went up to the ghoul. "Megan what are you doing!?" She ignored Superboy then looked at Kaneki seeing tears in his eyes then looked at them in shame and sadness "I'm so sorry..." she hugged Kaneki holding him knowing what had happened.

1 hour later

After miss Martian explained what happened with Kaneki to the others and Batman they kinda understood. "So that was Kaneki other personality?" She nodded softly then remembered more she saw the torture of what the ghoul Jason did to him and his mothers death. Batman looked in the medical bay to see Kaneki on the bed laying down then noticed his hair had some black on top of his hair. "Did he dye his hair at all." Robin looked and saw what the dark knight was talking about "no he didn't that wasn't there before."

KF was the first to enter the room seeing Kaneki looking up at the ceiling. "Yo Kaneki." The ghoul turned towards the ginger and saw hide standing there but then back to the speedster. "Yo.." the speedster pulled a chair next to the bed sitting down. "Don't worry about what happened Martian manhunter confirmed everything about your other personality centipede. They locked him deep in your mind." The ghoul stayed quite letting everything sit in but was brought back to reality by Batman.

"How are you feeling." KF finds it awkward and leaves the room. "Fine... look I'm sorry-." Dark knight looked at him "don't be sorry we know what happened and took care of the problem." Kaneki looked at him then grabbed his head softly. Batman kept looking at him then remembered something "what I heard he  thought Superboy was Jason and who's Touka and hide."