Chapter 28: A New Feeling

Samantha's POV

"But Anna, I want her to know this before-" my mom cut dad off by saying, "No, have you ever thought how will she take it?!"

What are they talking about? Is it about me?

"Mom, dad?" they seemed to be stunned by my voice, wait what?

"H-Hey Sweetheart, home so soon?" my mom says and dad flashes me a smile. It's so weird.

"Yeah, the match ended at 8:30" I shrugged.

"Oh."

"By the way, what were you guys talking about?" I asked them, it's giving me a really weird vibe.

"Nothing!" they say simultaneously then looked at each other and chuckled nervously.

"Well, it's just a case of mine and it's a bit complicated so I asked your dad for help but he started to fight with me like a real defender." my  mom said dad nodded his head.

"Okayyy." I said and headed to my room. There's something they are not telling me. I shake away my thoughts and entered my room and rolled my eyes immediately.

"Hey! What are you doing in my bed?" I said when I saw Matt sleeping in my bed.

"Ugh! I was about to go to sleep but you woke me up!" he groaned and sat up.

"Well, I'm more tired than you." I plopped down on the bed and closed my eyes for a bit, he laid down beside me.

I should tell Matt about Tyler because he understands me very well.

"Hey, Matty."

"Hmm?"

"Tyler said that he likes me." I sighed heavily.

"What?!" he nearly yelled, I sat up and smacked his head. "Don't yell and listen to me."

"Oww! Okay I'm listening." he rubbed his head. I told him everything from the morning, meeting Adam then Alec apologising then about Tyler.

"And then he kissed my cheek and walked away." I finished as I saw him controlling his laugh.

"What?" I asked in irritated voice.

"Oh darlin, you're in deep shit." he laughed out loud.

"Huh?" what is he talking about?

"Aren't you getting it? Alec and Tyler both likes you and you being the most naive person don't have a single clue. You're dumb as fuck." he shakes his laughing.

"No, you're wrong Alec doesn't likes me okay?" I turned around and started to rub my temples.

"Then why would he kiss you? Why did you kiss him?" he raised his eyebrows.

"Because-" my voice was stuck, I don't know what to say.

"Yes?"

"I don't know okay? Maybe because he's a player and want to-" he cut me off mid sentence.

"I agree that he's a player, then why did he apologized? If he wanted to use you then he would never ever say that words to you." he's words made me stunned, how can he be so right?

"What does that even mean, Matt?" I asked in frustration.

"You will understand soon enough. Just take some rest and good night." he kissed my forehead and walked out of my room.

Does that mean I like.... No, no, no I don't like him nor anyone. I shook away my thoughts. After freshening up, I wore my pjs and went to bed.

Just stop over thinking! I mentally scolded myself and soon drifted off to sleep.