Chapter 3

Katrin's POV

What was I thinking? Clearly, I wasn't at all thinking. I don't usually come with strangers but there was something about this guy, his eyes have this hypnotizing allure that just captures you and locks you in. 

Walking outside of the bar we stand beside each other and look around. After a couple of seconds, K cleared his throat and asked, "so where do you wanna go?." I look at him and thought if I really wanna do this, he's hot, I don't think he's married since there's no sign of a ring, and besides, I haven't had sex for years now, also I'm drunk and cold. Searching the premises I spotted a hotel not far from where we stand. I can do this, I hope.

 I dragged him along the street and stop at the entrance of the hotel, looking at him I ask, "Wanna exchange body heat?", smirking he nodded. Much to my protest, he insisted to pay for the room because according to him women should be treated like a queen. Getting the keys we walk to the elevator and he punches the floor number. Minutes later we were outside the elevator and inside our room.

Inside the room, he looked at me and talked, "Do you really wanna do this? I don't want to push myself on you. I'll understand if you just wanna talk and sleep." I was actually taken aback by what he said, I don't know any man besides my father that still exercise chivalry these days. Almost everyone I know would just get what they want and never ask any question. Walking to the bed, I set myself down and patted the space beside me for him to sit down. 

At this moment I know for sure I was drunk and can do possibly anything without hesitation so I do just that. I pounce at him and started kissing him with so much force that I think shocked him, that certainly answered his question. Gently he grabs my face and slowly kisses me back. He was trying to control the kiss and I'm liking it, he was being gently and maybe wants the kiss to be savored so I follow with his phase. 

It was getting hot and I am extremely turned on with his kisses and caresses. Slowly he lay me down the bed and we continued kissing and touching. After a couple more minutes our clothes were scattered on the floor and I was only on my bra and panties and he's still wearing his boxer and I can definitely feel something poking me below it was hard and huge. At this point, I'm extremely horny, turned on, drunk, not a very good combination. I want him inside me now and I don't think I can wait any longer so without asking permission I yank his boxer down and low and behold, he was not small at all. I look at him and that got me a lot more horny than I think was possible. 

Biting my lip, I think that got him really turned on because the next thing I know my hands were being pinned above my head and he was kissing me with so much passion. Slowly he pulled my panties down and I feel him entering me delicately, I think he's scared to hurt me so he's being precautious, after a couple of seconds he said, "are you okay? Do you want me to stop and pull out?" I shook my head and replied "No!! it's been so long since I had someone, I need this,  I need you." Smiling he fully entered me and started thrusting slowly. God, it felt so good, I never had so many sex partner in life but this probably is the best I ever had. I don't know if I was just drunk or horny but when I looked into his eyes I got butterflies in my stomach and it was weird I don't even know him. I shook those thoughts out of my brain and just focus on the moment.

I was so lost on my thoughts that I didn't even saw him removing my bra. He kisses my neck until he found my weak spot. I let my hands be lost on his hair, loving how soft his hair is. He started pounding on me faster and harder and I was moaning louder and louder with every deep thrust. He nibbled on my ear and whispered, "Baby you feel so good, I want to take you over and over again." That got me to cum and a second after he came inside of me. I was still horny and what he said kept on repeating on my head so I pushed him off of me and straddled him, his cock still inside of me and said, "then why don't you? I'm not stopping you. In fact, I think I want you to make me cum until I beg you to stop" with that I started to ride him, he's so deep inside of me that I can feel him inside my stomach. I was loving this ride, especially when he started nibbling on my nipples. I was losing myself with a complete stranger and I was loving it.

We continued for a couple more rounds, he has a lot of stamina that I had to beg him to stop because I have gotten really sensitive down there. We laid beside each other panting from our last climax, he's really good at making me feel special. As I was drifting to sleep, he cuddled into me and I laid my head on his chest soon after that I was off to sleep land.