❤THIS LOVE - 137❤

"Blueberries~"

Taehyung called out patiently, waiting made Hansung sneak out as soon as he heard.

"Where Dada..?"

Hansung was dumbfounded glancing up from below the table, his eyes widen, cold sweat running through his skin, he got caught.

"Got you!"

Taehyung carried him swiftly before he decide to run away.

"No skool..! Dada, no skool..!"

Hansung begins to cry as he resisted.

"You're not going to skool.." Taehyung said made him stop crying, he sniffs looking what his Dada will say.

"It's school." Taehyung deadpaned.

Hansung's face crumpled and he started to cry.

"Kim Taehyung!" I exclaimed in disbelief.

I put sleepy Taeyeon beside Miyeon who was awake but soon there soft cry can be heard.

He totally messed up this time.

"Isn't it true?"

Taehyung eyed me more like saying it was damn true.

"Nope." I said as I calmed down Hansung while Taehyung was with yeons, damn serious.

"Mommy, skool are scary.. they punish bad boys." Hansung muffled cry, I hugged him and softly rubbed his back forth.

"Han-ah, school isn't scary." I softly whispered while he sniffs.

"You're not bad boy, Han-ah.." I said as I patted his back to calm him down, his small hands hugged me closer.

"They do.. Dada said." His tears were streaming in fear made his chubby cheeks wet.

"Who said?" Taehyung asked in curiosity while I wiped Hansung's tears and cleaned his face with a soft towel.

"Jun-kook."