。14

i walked down to my locker quickly after school. i really couldn't wait to see who my secret admirer was! i really admired whoever it was because i never knew that someone had liked me and they sent such sweet messages to me! i loved reading them all and i kept all the roses he had given me!

i opened my locker and there was a sticky note placed just at the very back of my locker.

"hi yunhee! today you will find out who i am! ahhh i'm scared you won't approve of me but it's okay because i still love you <3 now here's the start of your hunt to find out who i am!
i'll start you off with my last name since it's very popular!
it's 3 letters and here's the code:
11 9 13
when you found it go to the gym and open your gym locker! you should find the next clue in there~ good luck!"

11...9...13... hmm what code is this? ooo is it the alphabetical number order or something? let me count. i counted the letters to the numbers on my fingers. his last name is kim! kim th! i wonder who that could be!

i rushed to the gym and ran to my locker. i opened it and there was another note.

"yay! you made it~ i'm so proud of you! each note will give you a letter for my name so remember them!
first letter: t
next hint: go to the canteen and find your favourite drink!"

i ran to the canteen and started searching for my favourite drink, strawberry milk. it was there on one of the tables and there was a note stuck to it. i was so excited! i started to read it.

"strawberry milk for the cutest girl in the world, kim yunhee! i bought this for you hehe <3
second letter: a
next hint: go to the library and find your favourite book!"

i took the strawberry milk and kept it in my bag. i dashed to the library which was nearby and searched for the book. i couldn't find it and wanted to give up. i sighed and sat down on one of the couched without thinking what was on it. i sat on something so i quickly got up. oh my god it's the book!

"you did it! i'm so happy for you hehe! you've got the first part of my name now and wow a few more letters to go!
third letter: e
next hint: your math classroom!"

i ran to my math classroom which was on the opposite side of the school. i was exhausted when i got there. there was a note on the desk i usually sat on.

"i can't believe you actually went all that way! :') i guess you really want to find out who i am hehe
fourth letter: h
next hint: go to the next room over :) you must be tired hehe"

i walked to the next room. i was so tired like he predicted ahhh! the note was there on the door. i picked it up carefully and read it.

"three more to go! i can't wait for you to know who i am ahaha!
fifth letter: y
next hint: go to the rooftop hehe!"

i walked to the rooftop since it was just upstairs. there was a note on the door to the roof.

"i'll make the next two easy places just for the most prettiest girl hehe <3
sixth letter: u
next hint: the water fountain near the exit"

awhhh i was so flattered by the note hehe! i ran to the fountain since i was not tired anymore and full of energy. there was a note above it.

"ooo this is the second to last one! before you know who i am, i wanted to say i love you yunhee for who you are and i hope you do the same to me too <3
seventh letter: n
next hint: the bench closest to the door outside of school"

i walked outside and found the note. i picked it up, afraid but i was excited at the same time!

"you know i'll just tell you the last letter now!
it's g
so add up the letters and continue reading on!

kim t a e h y u n g. kim taehyung?!
taehyung is my best friend. he knows everything about me and we hang out every day. he understood me the most and always comforted me when i felt down. it's my best friend all along!

sooo are you surprised? shocked? sad it's me? it's okay if it's any of those ahah! you're the best person i've ever met yunhee-ah!
if you are actually happy it's me, come to the cafe that we always go to together tomorrow at 4? it's a public holiday hehe.
<3"

i was not disappointed at all! i was so happy! taehyung was my best friend and he is so sweet to me with these letters! awhhh :') i'll meet him tomorrow! i can't wait hehe!