Chapter 4 - Arrange Marriage

Hyera's Pov

It's 4 am in the morning. I plan to leave this house and go far away as I can. I finished packing all my things and I went downstairs. I can't end my life like this and I need to go.

Once I step outside the house, I saw 3 bodyguards infront of the door.

"Sorry miss but you can't go", one of the bodyguard said. He has a tall body.

"Who are you to stop me?", I walk up to the main gate but they stop me.

"If you are not cooperate with us, we need to use force", the other one said, he has a tough and big body. I gulped.

"Fine then I go back!".

I locked myself in my room. I'm living in a prison now, dad even hired bodyguards to prevent me from running away. It's like he knew that I plan to run away. Strange .

I'm bored and now I remember that I haven't touch my phone since Jimin left me.

I open my phone...

The first thing that I saw were 2 figure smiling widely like the world belong to them. The lockscreen is my picture with Jimin. His eye smile made me feel warm. I remember on our first date when both of us still shy and Jimin are the one who spoke first. He's also the one who did confess first and I admitted that I have feeling for him too. On that day I can tell that I'm the most happiest girl in the world and now seems like this world turn into upside down.

I saw there were many miscalled. I look the name and it was Hana. She called me 20 times. She's my bestfriend. We've been in a friendship for 5 years. Last time when I called her she said she had a family problems. I think I need to choose a perfect time. Actually Hana rarely talk to me about her family. I once met her mother but not her father. Her mother was so kind at me and she treated me like her own child. Hana only had a brother but he's dead and she didn't tell me what was the cause of his death.

I decided to call her after everything settle. Gosh I really miss her, I hope she's here so I can tell her of what happened but this kind of matters are not suitable to talk on the phone.

I scroll again to look if there's anyone who called me, I hope Jimin will call me. But there's none.

   ◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

I'm laying on my bed doing nothing while staring at the ceiling.

*Knock knock

"Hyera, can I come in?" I'm being quiet and ignore her. So she went to my room.

"Hyera...this is the dress you need to wear for the dinner tonight!, beautiful right?", she said excitedly.

I'm on my own world, I didn't take a glance on that dress as I continue staring at the ceiling.

"Hyera", I keep thinking do I have to do this?

"Hyera? Do you hear me? Are you okay?", I was snapped out of my thoughts. "Ohh..sorry mom, I'm okay", mom went to me and sit on my bed.

"Put some make up on okay? you look pale", she began to caress my hair and I laid my head on her lap.

"Mom...."

"Yes dear?", mom waiting for me to talk. "I'm sorry of what I said before, I just can't control it, I-", mom cut me off.

"Shhh...it's okay sweetie, what important now is your wedding", mom gave me her excited smile.

"Mom...do I have to do it?", I asked her.
"You mean..the wedding?", she continued stroking my hair.

"Yes dear, I know you don't like the wedding but please do it for us, I'm so sure you're not gonna regret this marriage", mom said confidently.