Xue Yang (ii)

Stepping out of the armored vehicle, Feng Xinya found himself in one of the most prosperous and popular red-light districts in B country since it was Shadow's main base of operations. As his handsome figure left the car, many eyes stared greedily and lustfully at his visibly muscular body and flawless face, add to the fact that he just stepped out of a registered armored vehicle that was bound to be worth more than just money, he was the perfect customer for both the prostitutes, brothel owners, and black-market dealers.

Feng Xinya's thin lips pursed into a tight line, his cold hazel eyes narrowing dangerously as he swept them across those who couldn't keep their ogling to themselves. He was tall and imposing, giving off an immense pressure especially with his dark gray collared shirt that only accentuated his toned torso, the sleeves rolled up to just below his elbow leaving the muscles and veins on his forearms visible in all their glory, and his black trousers hugged thighs that were bursting with power as he stood solemnly. His short hair was pitch black and his bangs were parted to the left and pulled back carelessly so that some strands fell over his forehead.

A brazen prostitute who couldn't feel the don't-fuck-with-me vibes that Feng Xinya was clearly emitting walked up to him and coquettishly rubbed her soft and seductive body against his, smashing her breasts that were practically popping out from her low-cut sad excuse of a dress against his bare forearms. Her perfume was overwhelming, and her face was caked with so much makeup that it was impossible to even see her real skin under that mask.

"Hey, handsome~ You look pent up~ Why don't we--ahhn~"

Unable to put up with her obnoxious behavior and putrid smell any longer, Feng Xinya roughly shoved the prostitute onto the ground before brushing off the areas she touched as if he'd been contaminated with an infectious disease. Even though his face was still as impassive and cold as ever, his eyes held obvious disgust and distaste as he left for his destination without even glancing back. The other prostitutes who were initially jealous of the broad were now snorting disdainfully at her and throwing jeering remarks as she still sat on the floor looking incredulously towards the direction Feng Xinya had left.

Feng Xinya finally stopped in front of a large building that had a very eye-catching sign lit up on it; a bright red spider lily above the two words, "Hade's Palace." He knew from the original's memories that this was the right place, so he strode right in.

Instantly, an intoxicating scent filled his nose. It wasn't like the overly strong perfume of the prostitute from before, but rather it was more mellow and seemed easy to get addicted to.

He was suddenly reminded of his original world where he had to drink that guy's repulsive blood every week or he'd have withdrawals that were unbearable even for a member of the Feng clan who could manipulate their entire skeletal structure so that torture was virtually useless on them since aside from the flesh wounds nothing else was particularly painful or lethal. Having suddenly recalled such unpleasant memories, the air around him cooled down to the negatives rendering the receptionist who was just about to greet him frozen on the spot in fear. When she regained her composure, the normally professional receptionist couldn't keep herself from stuttering as she tried to receive him as a guest.

"H-hello, sir. Do you have a re-reservation..."

She was cut off by Feng Xinya striding past her desk and further into the building as if she didn't exist. The poor lady only came to her senses once again when she realized that without properly identifying himself, the man could definitely not enter otherwise her boss would have her head!

"U-um, sir! Please wait! You can't just go in ther--"

As she turned around and attempted to grab Feng Xinya before he could go any farther into the premises, she was suddenly met with his chillingly cold and ruthless gaze. She immediately retracted her hands before they could be chopped off of her limbs. For some reason, she felt an unspeakable horror when she looked into his bottomless eyes. Her trembling became more pronounced, even when she tried to stop her hands from shaking by holding them together they wouldn't calm down.