Xue Yang (vi)

The driver arrived in less than five minutes as he was provided accommodations by the original Feng Xinya, and they immediately departed to the nearest hair salon which was ten minutes away.

Their position in the car was the same as the previous day; Xue Yang at one end, Ye Xia in between, and Feng Xinya at the other end.

During the car ride, Ye Xia was finally at his wit's end, "Mister, what can we call you?"

Feng Xinya finally spared Ye Xia a solid glance for the first time that day without turning his head as he eyed the younger boy from the side, "Feng Xinya."

Due to his happiness over finally obtaining the name of his crush, Ye Xia blushed slightly as he mouthed his name many times to himself. Then, he intimately called him with a shy smile, knowing that Feng Xinya's bottom line was direct physical contact so he didn't dare cozy up to him, "Xinya it is, then! You can call me Xiaxia."

As to be expected, Xue Yang had not spoken a word the entire time, only directing his undivided attention to the scene speedily flashing by outside the window with an unreadable expression pasted on his face.

The hair salon was called Salon de Coiffeur. It was apparently a branch salon whose parent salon originated from A Country. It was to be expected as it was located in the most expensive district in B country that only those with status from A country could reside in. The building was built in a modern geometrical style, the metal frames were black matted giving it a muted feeling and the well-maintained windows took up a large part of the entire building. They were sparkling clean and it wouldn't be surprising if birds were negligent and bashed their heads on the transparent glass.

When the trio walked in, they were warmly greeted by the many doormen.

"Welcome to Salon de Coiffer, sirs. Do you have a prior appointment?"

Feng Xinya took out a black card, and the doormen upped their game instantly.

"Right this way, please." One of them gestured politely and led the way upstairs to the top floor where only the VIPs could enter and receive exclusive service from the world-renown stylist, Louis Alexandre Raimon.

Upon stepping into the top floor, Ye Xia and Xue Yang couldn't hide their amazement as even the floor was made of glass One could see the previous floor from where they stood, and the two floors were designed so that it would create a never-ending image or illusion that resembled a diamond or crystal with the addition of people inside of the reflection.

While they were distracted, Feng Xinya had to grit his teeth and silently bear with his discomfort as a lively and slender man with snow white hair styled into a loose, yet fashionable pompadour pounced on him and brought him into a tight embrace. He wore a pure white suit as well, and his eyes were a vibrant azure blue; clearer than the sky and full of undisguised cheerfulness at Feng Xinya's presence in his salon.

"Xin-er! I haven't seen you in so long, mon ami~" He then proceeded to smother Feng Xinya with slobbery kisses, rendering Feng Xinya's face completely black as the aura around him cooled down to an unearthly degree. The man's antics had gone too far.

However, the specter acted as if he was none the wiser and continued trailing kisses over Feng Xinya's sexy body through his clothes.

"Tres sexy! J'aime!" He kept muttering to himself in French until Feng Xinya woke him from his fantasies as he molested him.

"Louis. Alexandre. Raimon," Feng Xinya snarled through his clenched teeth that felt as if they were about to crack under the pressure.

"Oh! Xin-er, mon amour! How many times has ce monsieur told you to call lui, Louie?" The literally white man gushed as he continued to fondle Feng Xinya's body with his slender fingers and dexterous hands that did so well at their job of cutting and styling hair. They were getting increasingly unruly as they slid under his shirt and Feng Xinya inwardly shivered at the contrasting temperature of his scalding hot body and Louie's nigh frozen fingers dancing across his bare abs and chest.