07

Y/N's POV
Turning around, I saw 슈라. I smiled at him, letting my guard down till he whispered into my ear, "I'm sorry"

With that, he pressed his hands hard into my pressure point and immediately, I was out like a light.

Namjoon's POV
We were almost out of the airport when Jimin called.

"Hey, did you see Y/N anywhere? She's gone."

"What?!", Yoongi hyung yelled.

I stopped on my tracks turning around looking at them. I eyed the surrounding area and like Jimin said, Y/N was nowhere to be found.

"I swear she was behind me like a second ago.", Taehyung stated.

"Where did she go?", Hoseok asked in a slightly panicky tone.

"Let's split up to find her.", Jin hyung suggested. I nodded at the idea.

"Okay, how about we split up to find for her. If you find her call but if you don't, meet back here at this exact location in an hour. Now go!", I ordered as everyone without complaints rushed away in different directions looking for that one girl. Undeniably, I guess she does hold a place in each of our hearts. I have never seen each and every one of us so united to finding someone before. Stopping my train of thoughts before I thought too far, I too went searching for Y/N.

An hour later~
We were all back at the same exact location.

"Any signs of her?", I asked fretfully.

Everyone shook their heads. I sighed loudly and was about to suggest trying to look for her one more time till my phone rang.

"Ring, ring"

Who could be calling me? I gestured to the boys to follow me to an empty spot before asking them to gather around as I placed my phone on speaker mode.

I answered the call and was greeted by a man's voice, "Hello BTS, it's me 슈중. You know? The guy who you are tasked by my younger brother 슈쳉 to kill? Ah, of course you do. You guys are even in France right at this very moment."

"How do you-", I cut Taehyung off.

Asking, "How did you get my number and what do you want?"

"What do I want? Hahahahha. I should be asking if you'd want what I have with me."

"What do you mean?", Jin hyung questioned.

There was silence on the other side for a while before Jungkook said, "We don't want anything from you but your blood!"

Surprisingly 슈중 laughed.
"Oh really? So you wouldn't mind me keeping her as a pet."

All our eyes widened when we heard the word her. Could it be?

"What do you mean her?", Hoseok asked in a tone filled with seriousness.

"Who else can it be? I mean Y/N of course.", he said as I could practically see him grinning over the phone.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!", Yoongi yelled loosing his once calm exterior.

"Hahahhahahahah!", 슈중 laughed.
"Who knew the BTS cares so much for a hostage?"

"YOU! I WILL SKIN YOU ALIVE AND FEED YOU TO THE SHARKS!", Yoongi screamed with his face turning red with anger with Jungkook holding him back from smashing my phone into a million pieces.

"Calm down Yoongi!", Jin yelled at him.

Yoongi glared at the phone before crossing his arms in annoyance.

"Wait how do we know if you really have Y/N?", Jungkook asked.

"Just wait."

We stood there in silence confused till a ping was heard from Jungkook's phone. Taking out his phone, Jungkook's eyes widened while letting out a gasp. I took his phone way from him and saw what he was looking at. I passed the phone around as everyone had a distraught look on their face.

Jungkook's POV
My breath hitched as I opened the notification on my phone. It was an image. A picture of an unconscious Y/N being carried by a guy wearing a black mask with his hair covering his eyes. She looked so vulnerable in his hands. I froze thinking about all the things they could have done to her.

Being so deep into my thoughts I didn't even realise that my phone had been taken away.

"So you believe me now?"

I was snapped out of my thoughts at the sound of his voice.

I growled before saying, "what do you want?"

"It's simple really. Meet me at ×××, at 1pm sharp and maybe you'll get your precious Y/N back."

With that he hung up with the line going dead with the annoying beep sound ringing.

"Should we go?", Jin hyung asked.

A number of choruses of duh, yes and ya's were heard with me being one of them. We all looked at Namjoon hyung for the final decision.

"Let's prepare to meet them, we will be getting Y/N back.", Namjoon hyung declared.

We all nodded in agreement.

~

Y/N's POV
I was half conscious as 슈라 was carrying me. Seriously why am I involved again?

I felt myself being gently placed on a bed before hearing a soft click of the door closing. Fully opening my eyes, I looked around finding the room very familiar and to my liking. Walking calmly towards the window of the room, I looked out and I finally realised where I was. No wonder everything seems so familiar.
I'm back.

______________

Author's note:
Erm hi?
Don't mind any errors and don't kill me for not updating sooner :)

Please vote.

Stay happy readers! ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ