So What If I Extort You?

The person that came in was someone Feng Yu Heng had never met, but she still felt that this person was a little familiar. Wang Chuan, who had also dressed as a man, stood by her side and quietly said: "Chen family's third master, Chen Wan Liang."

No wonder!

Feng Yu Heng finally found the reason he felt familiar. This Chen Wan Liang and Feng Zi Hao looked a little similar. His facial features were also very similar to those of Chen shi. But it was unknown why he came to this Hundred Herb Hall.

Wang Lin had done business in the capital for many years. He naturally noticed Chen Wan Liang's uncommon clothing and realized that he must be a wealthy person. Normally, if someone like this came in, the shopkeeper would personally take care of them.

Thus, he quickly trotted over and bowed slightly to Chen Wan Liang, saying: "Has master come to see a doctor or request medicine?"

Chen Wan Liang did not dawdle and directly stated his reason for coming: "I heard that you are selling a miraculous medical pill?"

"Oh! It will not perform miracles, but it is more effective than a normal prescription. Furthermore, it is easier to use and carry around." Wang Lin replied naturally. He did not exaggerate the benefits of the pill, but he also made clear what benefits it did provide. Feng Yu Heng nodded while listening, praising herself for her ability to choose a shopkeeper.

Chen Wan Liang glanced at Wang Lin. Chen shi had controlled the three of Yao shi's shops for many years. There were some people within the shops that he would know of. Although he did not come here often, he would often observe it for a while.

He naturally knew that Wang Lin had been directly promoted by Feng Yu Heng; furthermore, he had risen to this position by stepping over another member of the Chen family. He could not stop his expression from turning ugly. Silently snorting, he then said: "Bring out the pills for external injuries and ones that treat the heart and lungs. I want them all."

Wang Lin spent his days in the shop, so what sort of person had he not met before. Previously, there had never been a person who would ask to have all the medicine wrapped up, but ever since Feng Yu Heng brought those pills and powders, a couple nouveau riche like that would come every day. He was unambiguous, as he raised his hand: "Apologies to this master. The pills and powders have been sold out for around ten days now. If you want to buy them, then you can only return at the beginning of next month. Furthermore, only after the doctors present have seen to your illness can a prescription be given for a set amount."

Chen Wan Liang's brows furrowed tightly and prepared to speak once more, but at this moment, he saw a handsome young man come out from the innermost area of Hundred Herb Hall. That young man looked very young, but when their eyes met, he seemed to have the steadiness of a grown man. He could not help but be stunned, as he heard Wang Lin take the initiative in introducing him: "This is Hundred Herb Hall's newest doctor. His surname is Le and given name is Wu You."

"Le Wu You?" Chen Wan Liang repeated this name then shook his head, "I did not come to see a doctor. I only came to buy medicine; furthermore, I only want that miracle medicine."

Wang Lin told him once more: "It really is sold out."

"Then tell me where you are getting this medicine. I will go retrieve it myself."

"Oh!" Wang Lin was amused, "Even if this lowly one told you, I fear that you would not be able to retrieve it."

"Nonsense!" Chen Wan Liang snorted, "I do not believe it. Is there anything under heaven that can't be bought with money?"

"There really is." Wang Lin said: "Our boss said that only a certain amount of pills and powder will be provided each month. Those that did not manage to buy any can only buy medical soups. If you must know the origins of our medicines, then you will need to speak with our boss."