The Emperor's Young Grandson

Feng Yu Heng was surprised: "Why will not the Yao family not come?"

Imperial concubine Yun patted the back of her hand: "You will know in the future." These words caused a bit of annoyance in Feng Yu Heng. "That's right, since you have come to the palace's Mid-Autumn Banquet this year, you will naturally need to meet with Bu Bai Ping's niece."

"Bu Ni Shang?"

"Correct." Imperial concubine Yun nodded, the corners of her mouth curling up into a lazy smile, "That girl has learned martial arts with her brother ever since she was young. She really looks down upon everyone. Thinking about it, even if you don't initiate a conflict, she will seek you out for a competition. This is the highlight of the banquet every year."

Leaving Winter Moon Palace, Feng Yu Heng could not help but ask Huang Quan: "The highlight of the banquet is a martial arts competition?"

Huang Quan told her: "It's not just a martial arts competition. There are competitions for everything. The so-called banquet is just an opportunity for the madams, young misses and young masters of each family to get to know one another. The younger generation displays its talents, so the older generation can choose daughter-in-laws and son-in-laws."

She blinked a few times, "Then I shouldn't need to do anything, right? I am already engaged!" She finally felt that being engaged was truly a good thing.

Huang Quan sighed: "Just hope that nobody gets provoked! Those young misses and young masters may appear to be people, but they are all incredibly short-tempered."

As they walked along, Feng Yu Heng suddenly stopped. Huang Quan was startled, as she heard something slight. She then suddenly looked up and to the left.

Both of them heard movement from that direction and looked over. They originally thought it was someone with ill intentions, but who knew that when they looked over, there would be a child hanging from a tree just off the path. It was a boy around four or five years of age. He was round, chubby and a pure white. He had been born very cute. At this time, he was hanging from a branch, swinging back and forth, seemingly on the verge of falling down.

"Go save him." Feng Yu Heng gave the order to Huang Quan, but just as these words came out, and before Huang Quan could move, the branch snapped. The child dropped to the ground and immediately began crying.

"Oh no! He fell." Huang Quan was a little anxious, as she felt the child looked a little familiar.

"Let's go over and take a look." Feng Yu Heng took the lead and went towards the child. She had always been the type to not get involved with the affairs of others. She was definitely the type to not help an old lady cross a road even if she died, but she could not resist children. She especially could not resist children who were this cute.

Huang Quan followed Feng Yu heng and ran over. Only when they got close did she clearly see the child's appearance, his mandarin jacket and pendant hanging from his waist.

"Emperor's little grandson?" Huang Quan recognized this child and could not help but begin to feel anxious, "Why are you here alone? Why is there not even a servant with you?"

The child had clearly injured his leg, the pain causing his face to turn pale. He could not even muster up the energy to cry, as he desperately held Feng Yu Heng.

"Let's take a look at his injury first." Feng Yu Heng did not ask Huang Quan anything else. Regardless of who this child was, she was a doctor. Saving people and healing them was her first priority.

Feng Yu Heng held the child's hand and comforted him: "Do not be scared. Big sister is a doctor. Let big sister take a look at where you were hurt."