Phoenix Hairpin

Feng Yu Heng knew that this was a common problem for doctors, so she handed the spray bottle in her hand to him: "This is a bottle that sprays a pain-killing medicine. It is something I received from a Persian eccentric many years ago. I just used some of it on the Emperor's young grandson. Please take good care of it. One use of it will last two hours. After the time has passed, just spray it again. The Emperor's grandson is too young, so if it is not used, he can not handle the pain."

Xuan Fei Yu had watched how Feng Yu Heng used it earlier and told the imperial doctor: "Just spray it like this! Press the thing on top and spray it on my leg. After spraying it, it no longer hurts."

Prince Yuan and Princess Yuan were very grateful towards Feng Yu Heng. Princess Yuan even took off a bracelet on her wrist, wanting to give it to Feng Yu Heng. Feng Yu Heng offered up an excuse not to receive it, and Prince Yuan advised his princess: "When Yu'er is better, we can personally go pay her a visit to give our thanks, but for now, let's get Yu'er back to the manor."

The group of people immediately began moving about Xuan Tian Yu. Even after the child was placed on the sedan and was prepared to return to the manor, the child was still craning his neck and calling to Feng Yu Heng: "Goddess big sister! You must come see me at Yuan Palace! You must!"

Princess Yuan could not help but laugh: "You should call her aunt."

The child could be heard screaming: "Why should I call her aunt. I will have her marry me in the future!"

Feng Yu Heng looked extremely helplessly towards the people who were now far away. She then turned her head and said to Huang Quan: "You must not tell Xuan Tian Ming what that child said! Whatever the case may be, he is that child's uncle. I want to avoid having him go crazy and actually starting a fight with that child."

Huang Quan was even more helpless: "His Highness is not a bully. He hits women, but he won't hit children, and he most definitely won't hit a child from his own family."

Only then did she feel relieved, "Xuan Fei Yu is also pretty cute."

Huang Quan reminded her: "But me not saying anything does not mean others will not say anything. I fear his Highness already knows about it." As she said this, she pointed at the Winter Moon Palace behind them, "Such a thing happening just outside of imperial concubine Yun's palace, does young miss feel this can be hidden?"

Feng Yu Heng also thought this to be the case, so she did not continue to argue. Following Huang Quan, she quickly headed towards the banquet at Liu Li courtyard.

Originally, they had been considered early when they entered the palace, but now they were a little late after all the commotion. When Feng Yu Heng arrived, Liu Li courtyard was already full of people. The male guests sat on the left, while the female guests sat on the right. There were already people raising their cups in a toast, while some of the female guests were busy gossiping.

Feng Jin Yuan was always paying attention to the entrance. Seeing Feng Yu Heng arrive, he quickly squeezed out from the crowd. When he arrived before her, he asked: "Nothing major happened to the Emperor's young grandson, right?"

Feng Yu Heng shook her head, "Nothing major." The news had traveled plenty quickly.

Feng Jin Yuan let out a sigh of relief, "It's good that nothing happened. The Emperor really likes the second prince's son. Being able to help him today can be considered good fortune for you. Quickly go in and take a seat. Father saw Xiang Rong following imperial daughter Tian Ge around."

Feng Yu Heng nodded: "Daughter will also be going over there. Father can also go back." After saying this, she bowed and left.

Feng Jin Yuan looked at the back of departing daughter and suddenly felt that Feng Yu Heng really resembled the people of the Yao family. Although it was said that children would resemble their paternal family a little more, this daughter seemed to be carved from the same mould as Yao Xian in both appearance and personality.