Big Sis, Are You Treating This as a Funeral?

Feng Jin Yuan felt a cold sweat instantly cover his back. He could not help but cast a confused look towards Feng Yu Heng. If it were not for the fact that the Emperor was present, he would definitely need to ask what had happened.

Originally, he only had a common item to present the Empress. Without the Chen family's help, the Feng family truly could not acquire any interesting items, but after Feng Yu Heng received the phoenix hairpin, she had sneakily sought him out and said to him: "Daughter has once received a treasure from my Persian master. Daughter knows that father did not find anything too desirable. How about father takes this. This item is truly a rare thing. Father, just treat it as a gift from the entire Feng family. The Empress will be extremely happy."

Then, Feng Yu Heng explained the matter of the multicolored stone to him.

Feng Yu Heng had nice things. This was something that Feng Jin Yuan did not doubt. He had originally thought of asking Feng Yu Heng if she had any suitable items prior to coming to the banquet, but he was too embarrassed to ask. Thus, when Feng Yu Heng gave something directly to him, he did not hesitate at all before stuffing it in his sleeve. Moreover, Feng Yu Heng had even given him an explanation of what would happen when people saw the multicolored stone. This caused Feng Jin Yuan to become resolute in wanting to open the box of treasures for all to see.

But he now knew that he had been seen through by this daughter. In fact, he had been completely seen through. The Emperor had already become angry today. Although he had already calmed down and appeared quite pleasant, Feng Jin Yuan had been an official for many years, how could he not know about the Emperor's temperament. Although it appeared to have disappeared, the anger still lingered in his heart, and it would be even more frightening when he redirected it!

Feng Jin Yuan knew that if he did not immediately give an explanation, it was likely the Emperor would get angry. It seemed that the matter with imperial concubine Yun that seemed to have passed could also be sorted together with him. It appeared that his horrific end would be no better than Minister Bu's.

Feng Jin Yuan's forehead was soaked in sweat, as he simply dropped to his knees and turned to look at Feng Yu Heng. This second daughter of his had previously been familiar in her manner of calling the Emperor, so Feng Jin Yuan would confess to the truth. However, this daughter had a glib tongue, so she could make this entire situation disappear.

Feng Jin Yuan had already opened his out and was about to speak when Feng Yu Heng stood up on her own, causing Feng Jin Yuan to let out a sigh of relief.

Unfortunately, just as this sigh came out, Feng Yu Heng's words caused him to retract that relief.

He heard her say "Huh? Just now, eldest sister took the stone to admire it. Did she not return them to father?"

Whoosh!

Feng Jin Yuan's immediately exploded.

"What... what nonsense are you spouting?" He pointed at Feng Yu Heng, his hands trembling, "Your eldest sister did not come to the palace at all. When did she take it?"

"Did not come" Feng Yu Heng suddenly raised her hand and pointed: "Then who is that?"

Everyone followed Feng Yu Heng's finger and looked where she pointed. They saw her pointing at the spot where imperial daughter Qing Le sat, as the maidservant in red behind her slowly retreated in horror.

Feng Chen Yu had never expected that Feng Yu Heng had already discovered her. She wanted to escape, but this was the imperial palace. Forget about escaping, even leaving Liu Li courtyard would be impossible.

"Father." Feng Yu Heng asked her father: "The multicolored stone is with eldest sister. Daughter saw her take them to admire and assumed eldest sister put them back. I never thought she would keep them for herself."