I Will Stab You to Death!

When Feng Yu Heng accompanied the matriarch to see Chen Yu, Feng Jin Yuan was also present. Also accompanying Feng Jin Yuan at Chen Yu's side was Jin Zhen.

Seeing them arrive, Jin Zhen quickly stood up and saluted. The matriarch did not have the heart to pay any attention to Jin Zhen, only asking: "How has Chen Yu been?"

Feng Jin Yuan helplessly shook his head: "She still has not woken up." He then looked at Feng Yu Heng then coldly said: "What have you come to do?"

She revealed a scared look and hid behind the matriarch, saying in a frightened voice: "Grandmother." However, there was not even the slightest trace of fear in her eyes.

Feng Jin Yuan wanted to slap her. He thought to himself, can you not pretend to be like a child? But, in the end, he did not dare.

The matriarch hit the ground with her cane and angrily said: "I brought A-Heng to come take a look at Chen Yu! Do you have any objections?"

Once the matriarch spoke, how could Feng Jin Yuan dare have any objections. Furthermore, Chen Yu's illness could not be treated even after having called for many doctors. If Feng Yu Heng could take a look, perhaps there was a way.

He lowered his eyes and retreated half a step, giving way to Feng Yu Heng.

Feng Yu Heng glanced sideways at her father then walked over to Chen Yu. Feng Jin Yuan was still a little worried and urged again: "You must take care when treating her."

She rolled her eyes: "With doctors coming from all over and not being able to treat her properly, is this not giving medicine to a dead horse." After speaking, she did not wait for her father to speak again. She placed one hand on Feng Chen Yu's wrist and the other gestured for Feng Jin Yuan to remain quiet.

Feng Jin Yuan immediately shut his mouth. Glaring daggers at Feng Yu Heng, it was as though he worried that she would harm Chen Yu.

She felt this situation was incredibly interesting. Pinch a little more... Hmm pinch a little harder. How about using nails!

Thus, Feng Yu Heng meddled about for a while and arrived at an understanding. What did they mean when they said that they called many doctors and they could not treat her properly? The saying goes "You can never wake a person that is pretending to sleep."

Chen Yu was pretending to be ill!

She did not want to wake up, so there was naturally no effect when giving her medicine.

She had come to an understanding. Putting on a grave expression, she gently put down Chen Yu's hand and tucked it under the blanket. Only then did she turn around and shake her head to the matriarch: "Eldest sister's illness... it truly is worrying!"

The matriarch and Feng Jin Yuan both took a step forward. Feng Jin Yuan was the first to ask: "What sort of illness is it?"

Feng Yu Heng sighed: "A fire is attacking her heart. There is a resentment in her chest that she can not resolve. This has damaged her central nervous system, which is causing eldest sister to be unable to wake up."

The matriarch did not understand, but thankfully, Feng Yu Heng explained more clearly than other doctors. She had named the illness. It must be said that the previous doctors could not even give an explanation. Some even simply waved their hands and left without a single word.

"Fortunately I went and called A-Heng over. Otherwise, Chen Yu would have been in danger." The matriarch was very proud of her decision to call Feng Yu Heng.

Feng Jin Yuan could not be bothered with aruging too much. He directly asked Feng Yu Heng: "Then how is it treated?"

Feng Yu Heng put on a troubled look.