Heng Heng, Could it be That Someone is Bullying You?

When these words came out, everyone looked towards Feng Yu Heng. They saw she had already stood up and was standing there calmly, looking directly at head imperial concubine Bu. In her eyes was an indignant look "Lord Bu dedicated half of his life to the country. He did his best for Da Shun. When he grew old, not only could he not peacefully enjoy the latter years of his life, he was even smashed to death by his own daughter. This truly is... enough to cause others to weep."

When she said these words, her grief was shown clearly in her words.

The people of the Bu family were all stunned in place. Some of the children that did not really understand the situation began thinking after hearing what Feng Yu Heng had said.

They completely did not understand why Bu Ni Shang and head imperial concubine Bu wanted to place the cause of death of Lord Bu on this daughter of the Feng family. It was as she said, Lord Bu was smashed to death by head imperial concubine Bu. As for the person that threw her, it was the current Emperor. Could it be that they had to go ask the Emperor for a judgement?

Presently, the feelings of the Bu family members were changing. Head imperial concubine Bu was so furious her internal organ hurt, "Feng Yu Heng!" She practically squeezed these words through the gaps between her teeth, "You sharp-tongued girl, you should be clear on the reason behind the outcome!"

Bu Ni Shang also fiercely said: "You should not be too arrogant!"

Bu Bai Qi did not dare tell off the head imperial concubine, so he could only scold his own daughter: "There is no place for you to speak here!"

Feng Yu Heng, however, nodded towards Bu Ni Shang and head imperial concubine Bu, saying: "You are indeed correct! This matter started when Bu girl looked to compete with me in archery. I refused many times, but she continued to insist. Only after I won the competition, head imperial concubine felt a little angry and began venting on imperial concubine Hua. This offended imperial concubine Yun and caused the Emperor to become angry." As she spoke, she suddenly began looking straight at Bu Bai Qi then raised her hand and pointed towards head imperial concubine and Bu Ni Shang. Putting on a stern face, she said: "The chief culprits are all here. Minister Bu, what are you waiting for?"

The members of the Bu family all took a deep breath. They had heard that the Feng family's daughter had been sent to a village in the mountains, and outsiders called her wild daughter of the mountains. But at the palace banquet, Feng Yu Heng's stunning triple arrow shot caused everyone to change the way they looked at this wild daughter of the mountains. Especially today, the Bu family's people had experienced her skill with words. They thought that she really lived up to the expectations of a prime minister's daughter with her oppressive aura, which made them feel as though breathing were difficult.

Feng Yu Heng's words also froze Bu Bai Qi in place. In truth, he understood that this matter could not be blamed on the Feng family, but wanting him to offend the head imperial concubine and offend his own daughter was something he could not do! For a while, he stood there embarrassed with no way of ending it.

Just as everyone was speechless, and while the number of people who had come to offer condolences but could not enter the manor increased, a deep and hoarse voice came from within the manor "Enough!" With just one word, everyone in the Bu family turned around and bowed in the direction of the voice. Even head imperial concubine Bu shut her mouth and looked in that direction, her expression appearing respectful.

Feng Yu Heng turned her hand to look and saw an elderly woman coming out from the manor's gates. She appeared five or six years older than her own grandmother and was dressed in a white funeral outfit with a white head cloth. Her expression was sad, but her eyes shone. In her hand was a cane. When she walked, it was powerful and heavy, her aura instantly enveloping the Feng matriarch.