Are You All Tired of Living?

The case at Hundred Herb Hall was finally resolved, and Feng Jin Yuan also let out a sigh of relief.

Recently, matters of the court were unclear. The Emperor showed bias towards certain princes and would punish and demote others. The only one he doted on was the ninth prince, and he was a good for nothing. This caused the high-ranking officials to have plenty of private discussions.

Something even more unclear than the state of the courts was his own Feng family. Between two of his daughters, one was praised repeatedly, while the other was punished repeatedly. As a prime minister, this was something that confused him.

But Feng Jin Yuan had always been cautious. No matter how much praise Feng Yu Heng received, he did not hope that this matter would escalate to the point where it was hard to control. Feng Yu Heng had the support of the wild ninth prince, but his Feng family had absolutely nothing.

Feng Jin Yuan bowed deeply towards Xuan Tian Hua and said: "Many thanks to Prince Chun for helping keep control of the situation for the Feng family."

Xuan Tian Hua still maintained his gentle appearance and slightly raised his hand, saying: "Please rise, Minister Feng. It's only as much trouble as raising a hand. It is also to help out my little sister." Both directly and indirectly, his words made it clear that he had only come to help Feng Yu Heng.

Feng Jin Yuan had become accustomed to how the two brothers treated the Feng family. He also did not mind, so he thanked him once more before saying to Feng Yu Heng: "We have been delayed quite some time. We should get going."

Feng Yu Heng nodded and also said to Xuan Tian Hua: "Many thanks to seventh brother for helping me out of a predicament. A-Heng needs to go with the family today and return to Feng Tong county to make offerings to our ancestors. It will take around one month before we can return to the capital. When Xuan Tian Ming returns from the military barracks, seventh brother, please tell him about it."

"Yes." Xuan Tian Hua backed up two steps, "Be careful on the road. Even after you have arrived, take care. I will make sure to inform Ming'er, so there is no need for you to worry."

Feng Yu Heng smiled and glanced at him, backing up a few steps as well before returning to the matriarch's side, "Grandmother, let's go."

The members of the Feng family once again bid farewell to Xuan Tian Hua and got in their carriages.

Feng Chen Yu, however, tripped as she passed by Xuan Tian Hua. Her body fell sideways towards Xuan Tian Hua; however, he suddenly dodged. Chen Yu was taken by surprise and fell tot he ground.

Yi Yue rushed forward in fear to help her up. The matriarch was also pretty shaken by this fear and repeatedly asked: "Have you been hurt?"

Chen Yu teared up in sorrow, but she did not have the nerve to raise her head to look at Xuan Tian Hua. Raising her skirt, she rushed to enter a carriage.

Already seated in a carriage, Feng Yu Heng lifted the curtain and happened to see this scene. Seeing Xuan Tian Hua look in her direction, she could not help but cover her mouth and laugh, causing Xuan Tian Hua to helplessly shake hishead.

Finally, the carriages slowly began moving. Having been dragged around for an entire morning, they were tired physically and mentally. Each and every one of them closed their eyes for some sleep in the carriages. Feng Yu Heng was no exception.

This trip was calm and peaceful. After twelve days, Feng Tong county entered their sights. Only then did Yao shi let out a sigh of relief and said with some worry: "I was always worried that something would happen on the road."

Feng Yu Heng comforted her: "Do not fear. There are measures that can be taken in any situation." But she knew that this peaceful journey was but the calm before an inevitable storm. Feng Chen Yu had expended a great deal of energy to return to Feng Tong county, so it could not possibly be truly for the sake of making offers to the ancestors.