Feng Jin Yuan, Sooner or Later You Will Come to Me and Beg

The matriarch angrily stared at the servant and asked Jin Zhen: "Who is this person?"

Jin Zhen was smart. Earlier, she had only been occupied with shouting to grab this person. She had completely forgotten that she needed to pretend that she had no idea about this incident. Thankfully, she was smart enough and immediately found an excuse: "This servant was sneaking looks inside. If we did not catch her, what if she began speaking out randomly. Wouldn't the Feng family suffer at her hands?"

The matriarch nodded, "You have done well."

Feng Jin Yuan did not have the patience to waste any time dealing with a servant and simply waved his hand: "Since she did not have any good intentions, there is no need for her to wake up again." Saying this, he gaze the hidden guard a look. The hidden guard began to move, and in the blink of an eye, he arrived beside the servant. They could not see what he did, but when he returned to Chen Yu's side, the servant's head had been cut off.

Xiang Rong trembled in fear. On this night, she had seen too much bloodshed. She was, after all, just a ten year old girl. This scene caused her legs to turn soft from fear.

An shi also found it hard to endure. Pulling Xiang Rong, she said to the matriarch: "Third young miss is still young and can't handle seeing this sort of scene. This concubine will be bringing third young miss back first."

The matriarch waved her hand: "Go! Everyone can go!"

An shi glanced at Yao shi and gave a comforting look before taking Xiang Rong and leaving.

Wang Chuan supported Yao shi and quietly said: "Madam, do not hold any further hope in Prime Minister Feng. His Highness should be arriving shortly."

Yao shi's heart finally calmed down a little, but there was still a little anger left with no place to vent it. She looked at Feng Jin Yuan and coldly asked him: "Eldest young master and eldest young miss using poison to harm A-Heng, what do you say to that?"

Feng Jin Yuan's heart was in a bit of disarray and could not help but loudly shout "What more do you want? Between the two, one is dead and one is crippled. Yao shi, you vile woman, what exactly is it that you want?"

"Very well, I am a vile woman." Yao shi stared straight at Feng Jin Yuan, "I just want to know what you think after finding out that your second daughter was poisoned by your eldest daughter. How was it that I became a vile woman?" She advanced a few steps, her forehead practically bumping against Feng Jin Yuan's nose, "Remember well, sooner or later, a day will come where you will come to me and beg!" After she finished speaking, she turned around: "We're going!" Wang Chuan and Huang Quan immediately followed her. Right as they left, they did not forget to give Feng Jin Yuan a scornful glance.

Feng Jin Yuan angrily shouted: "Forget you! This prime minister will never in this lifetime beg anything of you!"

Han shi, however, suddenly covered her mouth and began giggling. She giggled as she walked out. After she passed through the doorway, she said: "The Yao family is filled with divine doctors!"

These words were like a nail that stuck in Feng Jin Yuan's mind. How could he forget. The Yao family had divine doctors. For him to keep Chen Yu from dying, did that not mean he held a glimmer of hope for her? Whether or not this hope would be realized depended not only on managing and working with her, he had to find a good doctor.

And under the heavens, who was the best doctor?

It was Feng Yu Heng's maternal grandfather and Yao shi's father, Yao Xian.

Feng Jin Yuan's eyebrows twitched, as he looked in the direction of the parting Yao shi. Only then did he understand what Yao shi meant when she said "Sooner or later, you will come to beg me."