❤THIS LOVE - BEYOND❤

Bonus chapter "Beyond" is below this note.

-

Note: 

November Batch at BTS Café

I'll try this.. you all are invited. ❤

 ❤

-

》Bonus episode - BEYOND ❤

(Currently, I took back - BEYOND and published that chapter here

(Currently, I took back - BEYOND and published that chapter here.)

-College days-

"Are you insane like me?"

A smirk formed on his lips as he traces his thumb on his lower lips.

What to do.. What to do.. When my crush caught me in a boys changing room?!

I was so lost that I can't even move as if my feet were stuck on the floor.

My eyes were on his every slight movement, his intense stares were killing me.

I was so confused. His facial expressions were so unreadable, it's just took my breath away.

Kim Taehyung, a football player was coming closer, my mind was blank, I can't think, one more step and he was in front of me.

"Won't you talk now?" He said while I was so distracted by his sweaty body which made his white shirt see through. "It's not good to be a stalker."

He caught me following him.

He saw me whenever I tried to secretly spare a glance at him, now I see why he just grinned when his stares meet mine.

I didn't knew he will ever notice.

"Stalker.." He mumbled again made me snapped out.

"I-I.. didn't stalk you!" I denied but soon his presence so close to me wrecked my confidence.

I gulped down as his fingers softly moves through my hairs, his breath hits against my cheeks as he leans in.

"Park Sohyun, it's too late you can't deny." He whispers in his deep husky voice sends shivers down my spine.

I can't keep my composure when his hands slipped around my waist holding me closer against his chest.

My first encounter was so tempting and mystery that I couldn't able to understand, the real him.