A-Heng, You Are Really Fortunate

Granny Zhao loudly shouted: "Elder madam!" as others rushed forward.

The matriarch was dazed from the fall and did not move for a long time after being called for a long time.

Feng Jin Yuan also began to be afraid. Half-kneeling at the matriarch's side, he repeatedly called: "Mother! Mother!"

Finally, the matriarch could move again, but she moved her hand to her waist. Her face also twisted, as she repeated one word: "Hurts! Hurts!"

Feng Jin Yuan thought to himself that this is bad, this must be a waist injury. Thus, he quickly ordered the servants: "Quickly! Carry mother to the carriage and return to the manor immediately. Immediately return to the manor!"

With all of the servants helping out, they picked up the matriarch, who was sweating a cold sweat from the pain, as she repeatedly shouted: "Gentler! Be gentler! Hurts! It Hurts!"

Finally, the matriarch was put in the carriage. The people of the Feng family no longer paid any attention to the singing performer and rushed into the capital.

As for the singer and the zither player, they were direct and followed behind the Feng family's carriages, trotting. Though it caused them to be gasping for air, Xuan Tian Ge's words of doubled pay acted as stimulus. In the end, they followed all the way to the Feng manor's gates.

The two rested a little before very quickly recovering and restarting their performance of song outside the Feng manor's gates.

Feng Jin Yuan's head was on the verge of exploding, but he could not even chase them away. They used the words "Imperial daughter Wu Yang ordered it" completely blocked anything he wanted to say. They wanted him to go discuss it with Xuan Tian Ge? When had the people of the Xuan family ever been reasonable!

Without any other option, he could only bring everyone into the manor then close the gates; however, he could still hear the sounds of the song coming from the outside.

The matriarch was carried along, but she did not forget to loudly shout: "A-Heng! My A-Heng!" Looking around, her eye caught a glimpse of Han shi, which caused her to fiercely say: "Our face has been completely lost thanks to you!" But the people could not be permitted to continue singing and playing outside of their gates. The ones losing face was their Feng family. Thus, the matriarch endured to the best of her ability to ask Yao shi for assistance: "Can you try and have them stop singing?"

Ever since the situation in Feng Tong county, Yao shi's eyes had been completely cold. The frigidness did not lose out at all to Feng Yu Heng when she became unhappy. Now that she heard the matriarch say this, her eyes rolled and replied without the slightest feeling: "My daughter is dead. Can a funeral not even be performed?" After she said this, she turned and left without looking back.

The matriarch watched Yao shi's parting back and sighed. The pain in her waist also flared up.

As for Feng Jin Yuan, he did not have time to worry about anything else, as he hurriedly took care of inviting a doctor for the matriarch. On the other side, Yao shi led Wang Chuan, Huang Quan and Qing Ling quickly to Tong Sheng pavilion.

Only after they passed through the small moon gate did their moods finally recover a little, as they could not help but say: "Being home really is best. No matter if we enter through that Feng manor." After these words were spoken, she quietly asked Wang Chuan: "Is it possible to allow me to see A-Heng? If I can't see her, my heart will not be at ease."

Wang Chuan comforted her: "Madam, do not be in a rush. You should be able to see young miss soon. Tonight, this servant will return to the palace to check on the situation."