Are You Princes Capable of Being Quiet?

Compared to the warmth of Han shi, Fen Dai's attitude was not as good. In fact, she even pushed Han shi slightly with some distaste. She then strutted through the gate with self-importance. She then took a few steps into the manor until she came to a stop before the people who had come out to see her.

The little girl stuck out her chin and glanced around with a feeling of great self-importance. In the end, her gaze landed on Feng Chen Yu.

She let out a cold snort and rolled her eyes. She did not even take the initiative in greeting her.

Chen Yu directly glared at Han shi. Intuition told her that Han shi had definitely told Fen Dai about what had happened to her in Feng Tong county.

Entering the manor after Fen Dai, Han shi noticed Chen Yu's gaze and immediately felt wronged: "Eldest young miss, why are you glaring at me for absolutely no reason?" With her daughter returning to the manor, she also began speaking with more vigor.

Feng Chen Yu had a belly full of anger, "What has the world come to? I am the Feng family's daughter to the first wife, and you are a concubine. You still dare to speak to me like this?"

"How have I spoken?" Han shi replied with a question, "There is no mistake, you are the daughter of hte first wife, but you also can not glare at people for no reason. I just brought the fourth young miss back to the manor. I have not even said a single word yet, but your temper has already flared towards me. Who am I to reason with?"

Feng Chen Yu said with a gloomy face: "What you did, you should be very clear! Don't believe I can't tell!"

"What have I done? What exactly have I done?" Han shi raised her voice and began shouting, "Everyone, listen to some reason. What exactly have I done? Eldest young miss, your standing is high. We must give way to you. But if you are looking to cause trouble for no reason, then we will make things clear. You said that I have done something behind your back, then speak it clearly. Let everyone hear it. If I truly did it, I will admit it; however, if I did not do it, and you are still going to accuse an innocent person, I will need to go find husband and mother-in-law to make a decision!"

Feng Chen Yu's legs trembled. How was she supposed to say it? That matter had become the most taboo subject in the manor. She could only hope that it were to have become a dream. Now this Han shi wanted her to speak it clearly. Could she speak out about it?

She turned her head away and swallowed the loss.

At this time, Feng Fen Dai spoke up. She looked at Chen Yu and suddenly began laughing: "Eldest sister, it has been a long time since I last saw you. It seems your complexion is a lot better than before! Tsk tsk, these cheeks, I really do not know how you got them like this. You can practically squeeze water from them."

In reality, these words were nothing special. If it were heard by any other young miss, they would only take it as a compliment. But when Feng CHen Yu heard it, the words held a different meaning. No matter how she listened to it, Fen Dai's words had a hidden meaning, and she was laughing at her and poking at her weak spot.

"Han shi!" She fiercely gritted her teeth, "Father has already had the people of the manor seal their lips. If you are so willing to viciously spread it and be so malicious, I will definitely tell father about it. I will have father support me!" After she said this, she turned around and left.

However, she heard Han shi shout out from behind her: "You can have whoever you want support you! After the things you did, you want to drag someone else down with you? Daughter of the first wife! My ass!"

Now that Han shi had become like this, she was no better than Chen shi was. Seeing her like this, An shi tugged on Xiang Rong and turned to leave. Even Jin Zhen did not want to remain.