Even if I go to Hell, I Will Collect my Debts

Bu Ni Shang was visibly unhappy, but Xuan Tian Yu had already cooled his face. She knew that this was a decision made by the fourth prince after weighing the advantages and disadvantages.

Thus, she could only lower her head and said to Xiang Rong: "Apologies."

Xiang Rong did not say anything. Standing next to Xuan Tian Hua, she shivered endlessly.

Xuan Tia Hua cupped his hands to Xuan Tia Yi and did not say anything further. Once again putting his hand on Xiang Rong's shoulder, he led her back into the boat's cabin.

Bu Ni Shang glared at the backs of the two people and fiercely gritted her teeth.

Back in the water, the bodyguard had already subdued Chen Yu and dragged her back to Fen Dai's boat. Putting in some strength, he lifted her into the boat and handed her over to the eunuch inside.

Yi Lin quickly went forward and removed her own cloak then gave it to Chen Yu. She then helped her into the cabin of the boat.

Chen Yu was already frozen to the point of her consciousness being muddy, as she randomly shouted: "Your Highness, save me."

Fen Dai lightly snorted, "His Highness the seventh prince does not have the time to save you. You were saved by a bodyguard and a eunuch."

Chen Yu was a wreck and could not understand what Fen Dai was saying. She only felt that her body was cold beyond what she could endure. It felt as though her entire body had fallen into an ice cave.

Fen Dai stood up and gave Chen Yu a kick. Recently, this eldest sister was like a used and unwanted good to her. When they stood together, she felt that she was losing out!

Yi Lin glared at Fen Dai but did not dare say anything. She was, after all, just a servant. Chen Yu's position within the Feng manor had been a little awkward recently. She did not want to offend Fen Dai because of Chen Yu. When the time came and there was an argument, she feared that even Chen Yu would not be able to protect her.

The storm finally came to an end, as each family's boat began reaching the dock at the small island in the heart of the lake.

When they reached land, there were already many palace maids standing there. Upon seeing Xiang Rong being supported by Xuan Tian Hua, they quickly went up and received her, "Your Highness, do not worry. This servant will bring third young miss to get changed."

Xuan Tian Hua nodded and said to Xiang Rong: "Go. Do not be afraid." He then ordered the palace maid: "Take good care of her."

Xiang Rong was extremely cold. Nodding, she followed the palace maid and brought along Mei Xiang, whose eyes were swollen from crying.

As for Chen Yu, she waited for a long time, but nobody paid her any heed. After a while, a wife of an official could not longer endure watching and took the initiative to give her her own cloak. Only then did a eunuch go over. Taking a look at Chen Yu, he said: "Come with us!"

Chen Yu was already past the point of being able to argue, and she could not worry about Xuan Tian Hua. In a daze, she followed the eunuch with the help of Yi Lin.

This island in the middle of the lake was called an island, but it was really just a piece of flat land. Its area was very large, large enough to host two times more people than were coming today.

Because this place had never been open to the outside, when people arrived on this island, the first thing they did was take in the scenery of this island. Slowly, they began to forget about what had happened earlier.

After roughly an hour, Xiang Rong finally changed into a new set of clothes. Her make up had also been fixed up, and her hair had been dried. Although her complexion was still a little pale, it made her look a little pitiful.