Third Brother, Do You Feel no Shame in Not Giving a Gift?

The Emperor looked down in satisfaction as people looked at the people of the Feng family in scorn. He found this to be very enjoyable. Thinking a little, he spoke once more: "Minister Feng is a standard first rank official and is Our most dependable prime minister, but the Feng family's head wife actually was not conferred a title. This was truly a result of Our carelessness."

Upon hearing this, Feng Jin Yuan thought that Yao shi would be given a title?

Forget it, so long as the Emperor did not investigate other matters, if he wanted to confer a title, then confer it. Either way, it would be the Feng family's fortune. For him, there were no down sides, but...

He glanced sideways at Chen Yu and sighed internally.

Whether or not she had the aspect of the phoenix, she no longer had the necessary position as the Feng family's daughter to the first wife. Have you ever seen an empress who was born from a concubine?

"Zhang Yuan, prepare commoner's brocade and a jade scroll to prepare to draft the title. To the daughter of Yao Xian, Yao..." The Emperor suddenly stopped halfway and turned to ask the Empress: "She was called Yao what again?"

The Empress quickly told him: "Yao Qian Rou."

"Oh right!" The Emperor loudly said: "To the daughter of Yao Xian, Yao Qian Rou, the title of first rank honorary lady. This shall be issued under my stamp and let it be announced to the world."

The members of the Feng family all cupped their hands: "Thank you for your imperial grace."

The Emperor then showed a bit of a smile, "Un, this is correct. How could Our daughter-in-law be the daughter of a concubine. You may rise!"

The few people finally stood up from the ground. Chen Yu needed support from Yi Lin to stand up. With a pair of grief-filled eyes, she looked at Feng Jin Yuan, but her father did not have the mind to look at her.

The daughter of Yao Xian, Yao Qian Rou? Why did the Emperor not say Feng Jin Yuan's official wife? For a while, he could not completely understand what the Emperor was thinking.

But at this time, Fen Dai could understand clearly. Getting close to Feng Yu Heng's side, she immediately said in a warm voice: "Second sister, have you missed Fen Dai?"

Feng Yu Heng looked at this fourth sister and felt this girl's potential was greater than Chen Yu's. At just ten years old, she was able to get a feel for the situation. When she grew older, perhaps she would also be hard to get along with.

"Fourth sister not being able to return to the ancestral home is truly a pity." She did not say she missed her, but she also did not say that she did not miss her. She only threw out this ambiguous statement, which made it hard for Fen Dai to understand her thoughts. Especially with the cat in her lap and its eyes, no matter how Fen Dai looked at it, she felt afraid. She could not help but back up a couple steps and hid behind Feng Chen Yu.

At this time, they heard someone let out a "huh" sound and say: "Another person has come!"

Everyone looked in the direction of the lake. Sure enough, another small boat arrived at the shore and a wealthy woman in floral clothing got off the boat. She walked straight towards the middle of the scene.

"Congratulations to younger sister on being conferred the title of county princess. Also congratulations to madam Yao on being conferred the title of honorary lady." The woman walked forward and smiled sincerely at Feng Yu Heng. Only then did she kneel and kowtow to the Emperor: "Daughter-in-law greets father Emperor and mother Empress. I wish for father Emperor and mother Empress to remain in good health."