Your Bu Family Just Does Not Learn

Xuan Tian Ye was a smart person. Since matters had already reached this point, it would be better for him to take a magnanimous attitude and generously tell them that the mine was originally something he wanted to gift, but this was a bit earlier than planned.

Xuan Tian Ming did not care whether it was being gifted earlier or later, either way, when Xuan Tian Ye said this, he quickly reminded Feng Yu Heng: "Quickly thank third brother!"

Feng Yu Heng turned slightly and saluted Xuan Tian Ye, "A-Heng thanks third brother for such a grand gift."

"Younger sister is too modest." Xuan Tian Ye had already adjusted, "You cured your third sister-in-law's illness, so it should be third brother who is thanking you."

The two exchanged some pleasantries, as the Emperor looked around. He could not help but meet the Empress' gaze and smile. He then looked at Xuan Tian Ming and nodded, the two expressing their happiness from this collaboration.

Feng Yu Heng, however, had used this chance to roll her eyes at Xuan Tian Ming!

Earlier, she had not heard anything about any jade mines. It was most likely a plan formulated by this young fox and that old fox. Just like that, she was used by this father and son pair, but she was resigned to it. The jade mine belonged to her, right? Very good! Your Majesty, if you want to get a share from me, it will not be that easy.

The Emperor had conferred titles of honorary lady and county princess, so congratulations were naturally in order.

The irony in this situation was when people surrounded Feng Jin Yuan earlier, it was to mourn; however, they never thought that in the blink of an eye, they would say words of congratulations.

Feng Jin Yuan also felt incredibly embarrassed, but he could not remain stoic and refuse to receive everyone's greetings. Mentally, he was endlessly wondering how he should face Yao shi when he returned. There was also Chen Yu. Could this daughter be kept around or not?

Feng Yu Heng simply backed up a couple steps and watched, as she held the cat in her arms. The madams and young misses who came to congratulate her all ended up chatting warmly with the palace maid next to her.

Xiang Rong was also stunned on the side. The words the Emperor had spoken "How could Our daughter-in-law the daughter of a concubine."

It seemed that it truly was impossible. The little girl smiled bitterly then immediately adjusted her mood. Being able to look at that sort of person was also a form of happiness! Moreover, she had the clothes he had sent her. This was enough to last her a lifetime. People who do not necessarily need to have something would sometimes have the best outcome.

The corners of the lips lifted into a smile, as she went to Feng Yu Heng's side, "Second sister, Xiang Rong really missed you." As she said this, tears formed in her large eyes.

Only then did Feng Yu Heng smile sincerely. Raising her hand, she pinched her cheeks: "Silly girl, let second sister take a look. Have you gotten a little chubbier recently?"

"I have not!" Sure enough, girls did not like being called chubby. Xiang Rong raised her arm and did her best to show Feng Yu Heng that she had not gotten fatter: "Second sister, look carefully at my arm. Feel it, it hasn't gotten fatter!"

Xuan Tian Ge and her friends also came over. Surrounding Feng Yu Heng, they laughed and said: "A-Heng, we expended a great deal of energy to help you vent your anger. You need to pay for a meal!"

Bai Fu Rong quickly provided a suggestion: "Let's go to Refined Deity Building! They even provide take out after you finish eating."

Feng Yu Heng nodded, "Ok, we'll go to Refined Deity Building. Not only will there be take out, I will give each of you a feast, ok?" She knew that these great friends had put forth a great deal of effort on her behalf. She was sincerely grateful.