Chapter 22

My brother Jonathan passed away 2 years ago today. I'm not looking for pity, but these books I write are dedicated to him, because they are filled with all of our jokes. He always wanted a pet shark and he was a certified pyromaniac.

Jonathan, when you died, it was the biggest shock of my life. Nothing prepared me for it. I live each day wondering how I'll get through it, but I always remember that you'd want me to. You were too young, and I never thought I'd outlive my older brother. I know you're wreaking havoc up there, I'll be with you soon, I love you more than words can explain. Stay strong, little Devil. <3

**

"Sinister, can you please explain to me, why all of the underwear you bought for me...are made of lace?!"

I was tearing apart my closet, making a poor attempt at trying to find something comfortable to wear on the flight.

I was nervous as hell, I had never met Sinister's family before. With the exception of Luka, Sinister's deranged, psychopathic brother. Fuck, I hate Luka. He shot his father and fucking paralyzed him.

His father was the Russian Mob boss before Sinister, which freaked me out even more. I feel like if I ask him how his day is going, he'll run me over with his car. Or, well, he's rich as fuck, so he'll have one of his men run me over with a car. Something like that.

"Flower, what's wrong with lace?" Sinister asked me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Nothing's wrong with it, if we're having sex. But if you're going to dick deprive me, at least give me a hoodie and some sweatpants." I pouted, throwing the laced panties on the ground.

He frowned, "What's wrong with the clothes I bought for you?"

I sighed, "They fit me. If I'm going to be on a plane for fucking eternity, I need something at least four sizes too big."

He grinned, kissing my cheek as he retreated to his closet on the other side of the colossal bathroom.

"White hoodie or black hoodie?" He called out.

"Black. Like my soul."

I threw a bunch of outfits into one of the 5 suitcases that were set out in front of me.

"Sin, how long are we staying there for?" I glanced at him as he walked back into the closet.

He shrugged, running his ringed fingers through his hair.

I sighed, zipping up one of the bags. The flash of ink on my wrist made me stare at the tattoo on my wrist. I ran my finger along the black, Russian words and sighed. It made me feel like property.

Sinister followed my stare, holding my wrist in his hand as he pressed his lips to the words.

"My beautiful Mafia Queen." He murmured, kissing each of the letters.

I hugged him, burying my face into his chest, and closed my eyes.

"I love you." I whispered.

He wrapped his strong arms around me, his towering body engulfing me completely.

"I love you, Calla."

I stared at the glittering diamond ring on my finger, and felt myself blush. He's mine, he's here, we're together, and I'll never have to live without him again.

He slowly pulled away, handing me a massive black versace hoodie.

"I was thinking..." he smiled "that maybe Afanas and Rachel could come with us. My family has always loved Afanas like a son, I know my sister would love to see him again too..."