18|

Hello hello hello
Schools been killing me but I saw bts at citi field!

All the videos are on my Twitter which is @ taeshighnotes  👀👀

This one will be a short chapter. I've been stressed out but I've been coming up with ideas!

Enjoy as always

•••

4:34 pm

She looked out over the crowded airport with Mark right next to her. Her chest was beating rapidly; growing in anticipation at the thought of seeing Taehyung soon.

I mean she had to drive to the hotel and wait since the boys are promoting today, Rhianna was picking them up, but that didn't stop her heart from beating a thousand beats per minute.

She could practically feel his skin, she could hear his laugh. Hell she was 100% sure she could smell his cologne.

The feeling of need and want had been coursing through her since she stepped foot off the plane. Her hands were aching to be in his and even though she only met him a little over a week ago; this feeling overpowered her as if she'd known and been with him for years.

A familiar voice called out to her and y/n smiled delightfully as Rhianna came into view. Mark picked up y/n's things and was ready to go as she walked over.

"Y/n" Rhianna said again as she immedielty developed the her into a hug. As she pulled away she could see the circles under Rhianna's eyes.

"Are you Okay?" Y/n asked worridly. Rhianna smiled and only laughed.

"I'm fine. A little tired trying to manage you and Jenna's affairs but it's all in a day's work" She replied and y/n gave a confused look.

"You're dealing with our stuff? Don't they have someone that's doing that?" Y/n asked as they started to walk out of the airport.

"Yeah they do. Me" Rhianna replied and y/n only seemed to be more confused by the statement.

"Yeah I'm a model but here along side helping style the boys wardrobe, I'm the communication director. I took classes for a minor degree in college. I guess I was really good at it because they begged me to help" Rhianna said and y/n didn't know how she could be any more impressed by her. She could literally do it all.

"Wow" Is all she managed to say. As they made it to the door, Rhianna pulled her back.

"There are paparazzi outside just to warn you. They followed me here and since the cars still out front they've probably set stuff up. I have sunglasses and a face mask for you to wear. Put your hood up, look down, and don't talk to them no matter what. I'll have you the whole time; just trust me okay?"

Y/n felt her heart skip lightly but nodded as Rhianna handed her glasses and the mask to put on.

Her hair now covered by her hood and her face hidden, she was ready to go...somewhat.

Rhianna slipped her arm through y/n's and y/n let her body mold into Rhianna's side.

Rhianna's two body guards opened the doors and instantly there were lights. Everywhere.

The sound of snaps and clicks went off like machine guns and y/n was biting her lip as she focused on her shoes.

Questions were being thrown but even if she was allowed to reply; y/n was way too scared at this point.

"How does it feel to be a soulmate to Taehyung?"

"Do you guys get along?"

"Is it true that you'll be traveling with them?"

"Can we get a face picture really quickly?"

She was overwhelmed. Y/n had never been in a situation like this. It felt like a thousand degrees as they crowded them. She heard the security tell them to back up and she let her arm tighten around Rhianna's.

"Back up" She heard Rhianna yell. That seemed to quiten them for a second at her outburst.

"She's not used to this so please back up and give her room" Rhianna continued. A few seconds later and they were practically jogging. How Rhi did that in heels? She'll never know.

She heard a door open and was pulled into a car. The door slammed shut behind her and when she looked up, she saw a smiling Rhianna.

"We made it!" She cheered. Y/n laughed but stopped once a whiff of familiar cologne became strong in her nostrils. Her body calmed and Rhianna only chuckled as she reached for something in the back. She pulled out a letter.

"Taehyung wrote it for you before they left today. That's why you can smell him so clearly. He told you to read it once we were on our way to the hotel" Rhianna answered y/n's unspoken question as they drove away from the Airport.

Y/n opened it, looking at the beautiful handwriting and smiled as she went to read it.

Dear Y/n,

I'm sorry I couldn't be the one picking you up today. I didn't want to just text you an apology and Jin Hyung said it's romantic to write letters. I can't wait to see you! I've been thinking of you nonstop and how much we've grown to learn about one another over the past week or so. I'm only hoping to expand that while we travel together. If you are hungry then make sure Rhianna noona feeds you :) and if you are tired please rest! I'm excited for tonight. Maybe we'll go out some time this week while were in New York. Just me and you.

Until then, Taehyung

Y/n looked at it, the non stop grin and blush taking up her face. Rhianna giggled at the girls reaction and remembered when she had first started talking to Jin. She was a total nervous mess. She still kind of was at times.

She looked at the younger girl as she re read the letter over and over again, thinking how cute that was.

And all Y/n could think about is how cute he was.

-----

There it is!

Don't forget to Like, Comemnt, and Share!

Much love, Rhi ❤