❥ Chapter 42.

hiii!! i hope you've all had good days (:

I couldn't sleep, I haven't had a wink of sleep. Bit extreme. That's what it felt like, after Issac mumbled those 3 words to me I froze. He loves me? Like he's fallen in love with me?!

I feel scared and giddy at the same time but the majority of my whole entire self is freaking out. We've only been together a month and he's already whispering the L word into my ear?

Do I love him? Am I falling in love with him? Am I being selfish if I don't return the feelings? I don't know. I've never loved anyone except for Romeo, whose probably nested next to mom on the sofa with a cup of tea as we speak.

Can't wait to see him later. Off topic. Issac loves me?! I feel faint. This is supposed to be a good thing but instead I'm lying on Ellie's pull out bed with my asleep hungover boyfriend - whose hand is still cemented onto my breast - freaking out because he told me he loves me. This isn't like the movies.

I think the beating of my heart may be waking him up as I feel him stir next to me, his head nested into the back of my neck. "Morning-What-?" His voice is husky, from the corner of my eye I can see his pea shaped head pop up looking over my shoulder at where I'm assuming, his hand is.

"What a glorious morning this is" The smirk is plastered in his voice, his hand makes a squeezing motion making a noise escape my mouth uncontrolled. I slap a hand over my mouth.

He kisses the back of my shoulder giving me shivers, "Issac stop" I try to remain strong minded but it was quickly - rapidly - being wavered.

"You secretly want me to carry on" He whispers against me and my goosebumps make an appearance again. His other hand finds my breast and I've decided, I definitely like it.

"N-No" I ache my back, he's barely doing anything but my body's reaction is out of control, it's only when I feel something poke into my back that I jump up from the bed.

He whines, "Come back" He reaches his arms out. "Not until your friend disappears" I huff.

I still hadn't forgot about what Ellie told me last night. I'm still hurt and that's probably selfish, this is a hard time for Issac but I can't help it.

"Oh" He lifts the sheets and looks down, "Talking about glorious mornings, my morning glory has come out to play" He smirks.

I fold my arms, "What? I can barely handle my urges next to you when sober, how am I supposed to control them when I'm drunk and you're dressed in that?" His eyebrows raise.

"Maybe you shouldn't of got drunk them" I roll my eyes, he looks surprised at my snappy reply.

"Are you actually mad at me for being drunk?" He sits up, he must of stripped before coming into my room because now he's only in his boxers.

"Well why were you drunk in the first place?" I eyeball him, my question quiets him enough to avoid my glare.

"Just a bad day" He shrugs, voice cold. I walk out.

Still can't tell me? What does he think I'm gonna do? Laugh in his face and call him pathetic? No.

I know grief acts in different ways and I know Issac blames himself when it's not but I would of liked to think he'd open up to me, I am his girlfriend after all.