14. Baby

"Well...Will you forgive me if I do something that could ruin our friendship?" he plunges his eyes into mine, he's never been that serious.

I'm on the verge of breaking into pieces and just cry, I know what he's going to tell me. "I don't have to forgive you...You love her and...it's n-"

His lips bump into mine. My heart doesn't beat anymore into my chest, and my entire body freezes on its spot. His soft lips not leaving mine as I can barely realize what is happening, he places his hand below my ear, and he deepens it.

The butterflies in my stomach are literally burning right now, I'm too lost, and his thin lips on mine are stirring my mind up. That's insane how good the taste of his lips is, it's like a strawberry, sweet and gentle.

I don't know how to react or what to do, in fact, I've never kissed a boy, this is embarrassing for me, but I'm liking the pressure of his warm lips against mine.

He breaks the kiss, but the tip of our lips still touch very subtly. I open my eyes and instantly fall into his sparkling ones, his fingers touching my neck. It's giving me the chills, this situation, my heart is about to jump out of my chest, too weak to fight the strong emotions I've never felt in my life.

"You're the one I love, Y/N," he speaks in a soothing voice, his breathing mingling with mine. "B...but-"

"It's you. The girl I was talking about is you, you make me go crazy," a smile forms on his angelic face that beams. Damn, I don't know if I want to cry or scream from happiness. "You don't feel the same for me...?"

"I do. I'm in love with you, Jungkook, and I feel way more than what you do for me," I finally fess up. We both get into eye contact. "I love you way more, you can't even imagine."

He leans in and joins our lips one more time. The sensations are almost even stronger and deepened like ever. I'm on a cloud, I hope this is not just a dream, and I even pray for it to be real.

The kiss becoming more passionate, his lips part and embrace mine.

"I...Jungkook...I don't know how to...I'm sorry for ruining everything..." I blush like an awkward ass and avoid any eye contact. "You don't know how to kiss?" he asks me, with a little smile. I'm melting in shame and embarrassment.

"No...I'm sorry..." I don't dare to look up at him. "Hey," he places a finger under my chin and raises my head up. "It's fine, why are you saying sorry for that? You know...it's a good thing..." his lips form a grin. A good thing? How could that be good to be bad a this?

"What...?" I look at him confused. "Can you come tomorrow? I'll tell you the reason why it's not a bad thing," he brushes my cheek while gazing into my eyes. I'm nervous as hell now. "I will if you want..."

"Great, don't forget that Yoongi comes back at two p.m. tomorrow," he reminds me. "Yeah...See you tomorrow..." I nervously smile and grasp my handbag to walk away. I'm shaking, I'm such a stupid person. "Wait," he grabs the little sachet I forgot and comes closer to hand it to me.

"Thank you," I take it.

Even with all the stress coursing through my veins, I stand on my tiptoes and peck his lips, those ones making me discern his broad smile before being both drifted apart.

- Next day -

"Hel-" Jungkook doesn't end his sentence but lands his eyes on the small human by my side. "Oh...Daehan?" he pronounces. I come in as Jungkook stepped aside to let me pass. "Uhm...Yes I'm sorry, Jungkook. I wanted to tell you by text, but I haven't paid my bill, so...I couldn't send anything..." I say, a bit annoyed by the fact that he will have to deal with my brother.

"Ah, okay. It's fine, don't worry," he smiles at me. "Who is this Mister?" Daehan points his finger at the tall boy in front of him. "Jungkook, I told you this morning..." I remind his memory of goldfish.

"Is it the mean mister who hurt you, my cuddle?!" he makes a pouty face, even an angry one towards Jungkook. Oh my god. I feel like I shouldn't have come here with him but just stay home.

"I...no. No, it's not," I stutter, realizing this kid is not as stupid as I thought, he remembers a lot of things. "But you said, you love h-"

I plaster my hand on his mouth and make him shut it. "Daehan, just keep quiet," I whisper at him, but this is too obvious, and Jungkook must have noticed it for sure.

"Ya..." I react to the mischievous boy who suddenly bit me. "I wanna play!"

"Go in Yoongi's room and take your toys," I order him to leave me alone. This is embarrassing just right in front of Jungkook who's laughing.

The boy listens to me and moves away.

"So...I'm the mean mister?" he steps closer to me. I've never felt so anxious about seeing him before, it's like if the fact that we both kissed made it worse for my timidity.

"I...uhm...Don't listen to him, he says a lot of stupid things..." I smile and try to avert his face the more I can. "I'm not sure about that...I think he said something true..." he stares into my eyes.

"Hm...I don't know..." I stutter and lick my lips out of stress. "You didn't greet me the way I wanted you to..." he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me against him.

This is too tense, and my heart is mistreating my chest by beating it very hard. "Why...?" I peek at his features, but I'm so embarrassed by my hot face that I can't stop wandering my eyes around the place.

"You're my girlfriend, right?" he leans closer to my ear. I nod to answer him positively, still not believing what I am to him. "A couple should greet each other a bit more...." he seems to be thinking for a word as his intense gaze is lingering on me. "...intimately."

Intimate? I'm not ready for that yet.

"Am I wrong?" he tilts his head and approaches his lips from mine. I'm not okay. I'm really not feeling good. "I...I guess you're right..."

He cups my chin and turns my head to make me face him. A second later, our lips delicately meet each other.

I'm not used to those kinds of sensations, and my body has some difficulty to maintain a stable level. It's too high in electricity, emotions, feelings, and I'm just in an overdose of different things.

"Good morning, my baby," he whispers in my ear with his soothing voice.

Baby? He called me baby. Just after some minutes, that's worse than running a mile for my heart. His hot breathing blowing on my skin, his hands in my back, his body pressed against mine with his heat, the mildness of his lips, and what I feel with my hands resting on his chest uncontrollably. Overwhelmed, that's what I am now.

"Do you remember what I told you yesterday?" he keeps the very tight closeness between our faces and smiles while looking at me, my eyes, or my lips that seems to get his attention a lot.

"I...I think..." I try to rewind the time to replay what he said yesterday. "No...I don't..."

"I told you that you would know the reason why it's a good thing for me that you don't know how to kiss."

"Ah yeah...I remember..." my heartbeat doesn't stop increasing in speed.

"Come with me," he takes my hand in his and I let myself I get dragged very carefully to the sofa for us to sit down and be next to each other. "You want to know how to do it?"

"Uhm..yes.." I answer, doubting that this is a good idea to say that. He wraps one arm around my waist and lifts me up in a second to make me land on his lap.

We're going to calm the hell down just right now.

"I'm going to show you how easy it is," he draws me closer by applying some pressure in my lower back and slides me onto his thighs. This is so pleasing but too enticing, this isn't the right time to feel or do those types of things, my brother is not far away.

"First of all, you lean in," he smiles or maybe more, smirks. "You're going to start by just giving some pecks to my lips. For now, we're going to make it soft and slow."

Did he absolutely have to say that 'For now'? I don't feel good about this.